Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Nice one @Crzwaco

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable, has come to an end. It was truly a masterpiece of a show and, once again Davids Production has outdone it's self with the excellent production quality. Hopefully there will be some good news in the new year with regards to the next chapter in the series, Vento Aureo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

I can't believe this is still on TV and, it's actually canon.

Episode 494 looks promising! The Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 1 Part 1? No, sadly not.

On a more serious note, there are far more interesting shows to watch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

this season already has a few decent shows. not so many, but enough to somewhat fill up my schedule

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Name:  mpv-shot0037.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  134.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    I can't believe this is still on TV and, it's actually canon.

Episode 494 looks promising! The Hidden Leaf Village Story: The Perfect Day for a Wedding, Part 1 Part 1? No, sadly not.

On a more serious note, there are far more interesting shows to watch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

*Edit*

One Piece manga spoilers ahead for those behind on a few chapters or only watching the anime.

Spoiler: show
    Anyone got any thoughts on how the Strawhats are leaving Whole Cake Island? At this point it doesn't look like they're poised to beat Big Mom (Biggu Mamu ) I just don't see Luffy taking her down, & if he runs, so much for his resolve to never run or lose. Plus life will be difficult having 2 Yonko chasing after you. There's also the issue of Sanji, if he leaves without kicking some behinds, I won't be able to ever take him seriously again. I've got no idea where Oda is going with this arc
    Last edited by Dark Bane; 19-01-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Naruto is omg I'm still following it but sigh they milking that cow. Still love the anime I will be sad when it ends but I think how it's going Brouto will start taking its place soon.

On the One Piece saga

Big Mom has one guy to really look out for and that Brook has the soul king and managed to take on her army with no issue. Big mom is going to get a big wake up call when the Vinsmoke family finds out that she was going to kill the Vinsmokes and take the clone army. I don't think Judge would stand for such a betrayal. So the fight won't be between Luffy and big mom so much as Judge and her.

Sanji only to listen to Judge because he did not want zeff and Luffy to be killed over it, he could have left but if he did he would have lost his hand. Sanji won't turn on luffy I don't see that happening.

Now with Jinbe has told big mom to take a hike Big mom will soon lose what she has built.
    The arc is moving faster than the last one. I can't see that luffy will be taking on Big mom himself I think Judge will be doing that Luffy will be taking on Kaido.

it's going to be epic that's for sure but I don't see Luffy and the crew going without Sanji and them won't run that's not how Luffy is. He's pissed off and wants to beat the shit out of that are treating people badly and then move on to become PIRATE KING
    Last edited by z1oc; 20-01-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by z1oc View Post
    Naruto is omg I'm still following it but sigh they milking that cow. Still love the anime I will be sad when it ends but I think how it's going Brouto will start taking its place soon.
    So Boruto is set to air April this year. With less then 10 chapters to animate I can see it being a very short series. Unless they just extend everything like they did in Naruto. Addtionally, the fact that Boruto is seen as a mediocre manga, also does not help it much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

yup i think so as well they will have to make one episode a month if they want to keep up with the manga lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by z1oc View Post
    On the One Piece saga

Big Mom has one guy to really look out for and that Brook has the soul king and managed to take on her army with no issue. Big mom is going to get a big wake up call when the Vinsmoke family finds out that she was going to kill the Vinsmokes and take the clone army. I don't think Judge would stand for such a betrayal. So the fight won't be between Luffy and big mom so much as Judge and her.

Sanji only to listen to Judge because he did not want zeff and Luffy to be killed over it, he could have left but if he did he would have lost his hand. Sanji won't turn on luffy I don't see that happening.

Now with Jinbe has told big mom to take a hike Big mom will soon lose what she has built.
    The arc is moving faster than the last one. I can't see that luffy will be taking on Big mom himself I think Judge will be doing that Luffy will be taking on Kaido.

it's going to be epic that's for sure but I don't see Luffy and the crew going without Sanji and them won't run that's not how Luffy is. He's pissed off and wants to beat the shit out of that are treating people badly and then move on to become PIRATE KING
    I had completely disregarded the nature of Judge there.
    Luffy will most definitely fight, but I'm not so confident in his ability to win at this point. & who does he even go against? If Brook can keep Big Mom at bay, which I think he'll struggle to do, then Luffy doesn't have anyone to fight. If Brook gets royally messed up on the other hand, then Luffy has his opponent, & it'll be great if most, if not all, of the homies have been nutralized so it's just Luffy and the insane big b!tch herself.
    But then that leaves Judge and the Germa. Sanji might have Judge and his siblings to take down on his own, which I'm hoping he'll be able to do since we haven't really seen his strength post the time skip. The thing that has me worried is the small time frame this has to happen in, it'll be a whole lot of epic and not a lot of chapters for all of it to get enough coverage.