Page 477 of 481 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

So, I've had ReLIFE for quite a while, downloaded it without even knowing what it was, name sounded cool. I decided to watch the frist 2 episodes a few hours ago but ended up watching the whole thing. I don't know what about it got me, but it turns out I like it. I can't wait to see more of it. Now here's the weird bit, it's nothing really special, but for some reason I cound't stop clicking on the next episode. I guess it was a nice change of pace from what I've been watching these past few months. I give it 7.5 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bane View Post
    So, I've had ReLIFE for quite a while, downloaded it without even knowing what it was, name sounded cool. I decided to watch the frist 2 episodes a few hours ago but ended up watching the whole thing. I don't know what about it got me, but it turns out I like it. I can't wait to see more of it. Now here's the weird bit, it's nothing really special, but for some reason I cound't stop clicking on the next episode. I guess it was a nice change of pace from what I've been watching these past few months. I give it 7.5 out of 10.
    Me too. I then started reading the web comics, but for some reason I stopped

Quote Originally Posted by GCF_Undefined View Post
    Me too. I then started reading the web comics, but for some reason I stopped
    I read the first chapter after watching it, there's a lot more dialogue compared to the anime, & there's a bit more humour as well

This weekly Manwa is the only reason I look forward to Mondays

Baam, still chasing after Rachel? I stopped reading after they had left the hell train.

[emoji50] what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Baam, still chasing after Rachel? I stopped reading after they had left the hell train.
    He's actually trying to kill her now.

well not quite, but his motivations, and power levels, have changed

I've made up my mind, Boruto is absolute crap, even worse than Fairy Tale.

Thinking I might give this a read soon, I've been looking into it trying to find out what the hell it is since seeing this post. It seems to have quite the following.

Thinking I might give this a read soon, I've been looking into it trying to find out what the hell it is since seeing this post. It seems to have quite the following.
    It's really, really good. Great story, lovable characters and very well built, albeit simple world. It's one of my favourites along with God of High school.

I've made up my mind, Boruto is absolute crap, even worse than Fairy Tale.