Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

I've thought about it some more, clearly the One Piece isn't something Roger could use, because he was able to otain it but not do what so many speculate would happen when one finds it, which is to dismantle the World Government. & if you are to believe that it has ties to the ancient kingdom & Joy Boy, & that it requires one who inherited the will of D, then Roger should've been able to use it to take down the Gorosei. There's no knowing for sure whether all the D's are actually what they should be, but Roger did exhibit some extraodinary traits that aline with what Luffy can do, so we can assume he's a legitimate D. But why did nothing happen when he found the One Piece? Did he even find it or is it something he collected pieces of in his travels?

Let's assume that the One Piece is something only a D can use & is indeed linked to the ancient kingdom, then we can assume it's some kind of weapon or power than requires one with the proper lineage to activate, maybe even a seat of power. But that isn't likely because a lot of clues point to the ancient kingdom being a peaceful people that wanted freedom for all, so no weapons, & it doesn't seem likely that someone like Luffy would want a position of power like being king or something like that. Which brings me back to it being some lost knowledge that when revealed, would make the existence of the World Government unnecessary. But that doesn't sound right to me either but it's the better sounding of everything I'm able to think of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Watchig Berserk today and scratching my head
    Spoiler: show
    , Guts could've easily taken out that ogre in mere seconds, but of course he just stood there (probably thinking about getting fresh with Casca). Any Berserk episode where Guts doesn't overwhelm his oponent is a failed episode in my opinion Kidding, every Berserk episode is a masterpiece!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Boku no Hero Academia, never any foreplay

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bane View Post
    Boku no Hero Academia, never any foreplay
    Need to find some time to get around to it! I actually stopped taking in new shows so I could make a small attempt and finishing my current shows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Need to find some time to get around to it! I actually stopped taking in new shows so I could make a small attempt and finishing my current shows.
    I actually started with the frist season just as the second one was underway. I had originally planned on watching it ealier but completely forgot about it after it finished downloading. I'm glad I binged it, I kinda wish I had waited for the second season to end so I could binge that too. I really like it. There's no beating around the bush with it, no delay tactics, just in your face action and story progression all the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bane View Post
    I actually started with the frist season just as the second one was underway. I had originally planned on watching it ealier but completely forgot about it after it finished downloading. I'm glad I binged it, I kinda wish I had waited for the second season to end so I could binge that too. I really like it. There's no beating around the bush with it, no delay tactics, just in your face action and story progression all the way.
    I know my brother has watched it, and said that he had enjoyed it a lot. Which speaks volumes because he is not always easy to please in the anime department.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

DAMN! Attack on Titan went from cruising to warp speed so fast, & to think I had even forgotten all about it for all of 2 weeks. The story just made all kinds of gains!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards Balls of Steel - Community-selected custom user title.

Just found Darker than Black. And all I can ask is why no one pointed me in its direction ages ago

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Dee View Post
    Just found Darker than Black. And all I can ask is why no one pointed me in its direction ages ago

Sent from my SM-G532F using Tapatalk
    Chinese Electric Batman? You never heard of him!? Jokes aside, it's an amazing series. I loved how contractors all had a price to pay for their powers.

Just avoid the second season, it's a shell of what the show was. It closes some doors on characters, then opens them anew again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Darker than black: great underrated series. reminds me of another series I need to finish:Canaan