Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Achievements Taking The Plunge

Quote Originally Posted by GCF_Undefined View Post
    Darker than black: great underrated series. reminds me of another series I need to finish:Canaan
    I can't remember how long ago I saw that, but I still remember it so well, even the intro. I really had fun watching that, I think it was 6 years ago. It really is underrated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    Chinese Electric Batman? You never heard of him!? Jokes aside, it's an amazing series. I loved how contractors all had a price to pay for their powers.

Just avoid the second season, it's a shell of what the show was. It closes some doors on characters, then opens them anew again.
    Lol, I mostly agree. But I think it's worth a watch anyway, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the first season. I watched it around the time I watched BECK, so I only have fond memories of it, even the second season that left me feeling very unsatisfied. I say the hugeass gun is reason enough to watch it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Oh, & did I mention it has one of my favourite intros Great, now it's stuck in my head

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

I appears that Boruto's popularity is in a slow decline.

Initially it started at a solid 8.2 but as of this week, it is floating at around 7.59. That's about a 0.6% drop in 9 weeks, I can't predict the future but I see it floating at around the low seven's and skyrocketing up at it's conclusion. Much like the original did, which it did not deserve, at all.

As for myself, I have abstained from watching it. I just can't bring myself to re-watch the original Naruto, all over again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

i got over watching it i only watch it when i have 4 episodes to skim watch. its very meh nothing really hectic

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Name:  mpv-shot0002.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  151.4 KB
    Meanwhile, in Dragon Ball Super...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 6: Spec Ops: The Line - Had an encounter with Willie Pete. MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 7: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Nemesis of the Uruk-hai. MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

I recently got around to watching the "Boruto: Naruto the Movie" and was surprised me when the credits started rolling was that, it is better than the first Naruto films, Shippuden films and most of the Naruto series including.

It's just shame that the Boruto series does same things as Naruto. Except, this time it's worse. While Naruto thrived on it's supporting characters. Due to Naruto's apparent lack of immediate family. Boruto basically does the same thing except this time, the supporting characters are so forgettable and uninspiring. There is also the fact that Naruto now has a family, something he never had in the series. I find it strange that the focus is more on the Boruto and the supporting cast than Boruto, Naruto Hinata and Himawari.

I appreciate the effort put into Boruto in a artistic and literary approach and, it's not easy being completely original without shifting into areas that have already been used. I of all people know that originality can be debated for hours when observed through various methods of criticism. However, there is also the familiarity that Mikio Ikemoto, used when writing Boruto. Perhaps it was to keep the story familiar to readers and viewers, or he was scared of straying from a tried and trusted formula. This somewhat detracts from the series subtitle; "Naruto Next Generations" if it's the next generation, why are we faced with so many familiar concepts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 8: Darksiders - Horseman of the Apocalypse. MyGame Challenge 4: Grim Dawn - Survived the aetherial apocalypse.

Any RWBY fans here? The trailer for Volume 5 is now out.

Name:  heavy breathing cat.png
Views: 39
Size:  278.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Any RWBY fans here? The trailer for Volume 5 is now out.
    I am not a fan of it. To be honest, it always looked like Rooster-Teeth used mo-cap and then created it in Miku Miku Dance along with some custom shaders. Probably because it's not anime. Sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    MyGaming Rank
    MyGaming Stats
    Awards MyGame Challenge 5: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Faced down the Tuatha Deohn and unravelled the mysteries of Fate.

Hi, I wish to know, befor I get into trouble.

if I post some survey forms for South African Anime of the Year, would it be considered spam?

it's for an anime club that I'm a part of,