Page 4 of 481 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 4807

Thread: The Official "MyGaming" Anime Thread

  1. #31
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    I hate that site! Wanna know why? Because they have a massive load of anime I can download......and.....I have like 1-2GB cap! which just won't work
    LOL you can't blame the site for that!!
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    LOL you can't blame the site for that!!
    I know, I know... I knew this dude who had like uncapped international and basically just used his internet for mail, forums, and err...messenger. What a waste. He now lives in London.

  3. #33
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWater View Post
    I know, I know... I knew this dude who had like uncapped international and basically just used his internet for mail, forums, and err...messenger. What a waste. He now lives in London.
    Damn that's kinda pathetic!!! Well im glad he's in london now...he's freezing his balls of at the moment because of that sin!!
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Damn that's kinda pathetic!!! Well im glad he's in london now...he's freezing his balls of at the moment because of that sin!!
    Yeah tell me about it.

    All we need now is some similar minded Anime members to really spice up the chat

  5. #35
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    Sup mate

    Im gonna get some of my mates to join(yip they are all anime freaks)
    So that should spice up the chat!!
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Sup mate

    Im gonna get some of my mates to join(yip they are all anime freaks)
    So that should spice up the chat!!
    Yeah, good idea, and don't forget to take those 37+ cellphone pics

  7. #37
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    lol cellphone pics hey...i'll do it properly. Pm me your email adress so i cn mail them to you.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    lol cellphone pics hey...i'll do it properly. Pm me your email adress so i cn mail them to you.
    You got mail

  9. #39
    Thread Killer MKII The Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hardware Section
    Posts
    10,600

    Default

    I got it thanx mate

    Best anime ever
    http://www.absoluteanime.com/steel_a...rumi/index.jpg
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    I got it thanx mate

    Best anime ever
    http://www.absoluteanime.com/steel_a...rumi/index.jpg
    Wow, that really looks like something I'll like

    Here's some anime I (hopefully if guy comes) will be getting soon

    Chobits
    Comic Party
    Mai-hime
    Onegai Teacher
    School Rumble S2+OVA
    Ultimate Girls
    Honey and Clover S1+S2
    Kaze no Stigma

    Can't wait

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats "MyGaming" on 100 members
    By DarkWater in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2018, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •