Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sims 3 Leaked 2 Weeks before release.

freedom of speech..? you dont like it get the mod to remove it

Quote Originally Posted by WaldoRibeiro View Post
    Just remember that the profit from The Sims 3 might fund a game that you enjoy. If no money is made from The Sims 3, you'll end up with a shit game. And as mentioned in a bit-tech hands-on, it's an intellectual game. Guess you don't fall under that category...
    Says the guy who wrote that...
    As far as I know Isengard isn't a game..he is human..but that's just me
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Miroslav View Post
    who cares.... its the Sims... go give will wright a rimjob allready you sicko fangirls...
    Please don't disturb the peace that has been this forum since its dawn. We don't take too well to trolling or unnecessarily rude posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroslav View Post
    freedom of speech..? you dont like it get the mod to remove it
    Great idea.
    PSN: LydonMcG

Quote Originally Posted by Lydon View Post
    Please don't disturb the peace that has been this forum since its dawn. We don't take too well to trolling or unnecessarily rude posts.
    +10
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

Just remember that the profit from The Sims 3 might fund a game that you enjoy. If no money is made from The Sims 3, you'll end up with a shit game. And as mentioned in a bit-tech hands-on, it's an intellectual game. Guess you don't fall under that category...
    I'd rate a game like Red Alert 3 as a far more intellectual game (never heard the Sims being called that before) and I loved it. The problem with the Sims is that it's repetitious, so it in turn can't keep a lot of people interested for very long. I'd rather work out battle strategies for defeating my opponent than what silly activity to do in the Sims. I realise that some people enjoy it, two of my cousins do and as such I bought them one of the expansions so even I helped make that money to make my Red Alert .

The unfortunate thing is that The Sims 3 is more dumbed down. They're making people spend less time taking care of their Sims and more time taking them out etc. I can remember wishing for that back when I played the Sims, but now the thought of taking them out isn't very appealing.

To be honest, the only appeal I see in the Sims now is building awesome houses.

I played Sims at one stage of my life. I loved using money cheats and building insanely awesome houses, but then you start playing and even though your avatar has some obscene amount of top grade couches, giant TVs, computers, a massive garden and fourteen bathrooms he still gets to be negative in his needs.

I'd send the little spoiled brat to the bathroom but he felt hungry so he went to the ktichen, peed himself then complained of a lack of hygiene. I hate that game ><

But whatever floats your boat, I guess.
    Couscous; the food so nice they named it twice

Quote Originally Posted by Lynus View Post
    Harsh much Waldo?

I shall be buying the Sims3!
    True, I was a bit of an asshole. I apologize for my earlier comment Isengard. I meant no personal offense.

And yeah, I've pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, just for the extra car, the plumbob flash disk, the neighborhood poster and the plumbob stickers. There are also a few other things.

PS: I'd also like to know who here has actually downloaded it and what they think of the game? I, myself, am patiently waiting for the game and won't resort to such methods.

the plumbob flash disk
    Enough reason to get the Collector's Edition right there! A legend flash disk I say.