Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Portal 2 Solutions?

Default Portal 2 Solutions?

Hey Guys,

Played the game last night and I love it. I am stuck though and thought we can start a thread to help each other out.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/w...rtal2Stuck.jpg

Don't want to embed it, cause it might spoil the game for those whom haven't played it.

If you got past where I am now, please give me a clue as to what to do...

Im getting it soon, then i'll see how far I get

Picking mine up as well today. Will play till I finish or get horribly stuck.......

Default Spioler

Use the blue goo on the sloped portal wall
    Well that's if I remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Hey Guys,

Played the game last night and I love it. I am stuck though and thought we can start a thread to help each other out.

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/w...rtal2Stuck.jpg

Don't want to embed it, cause it might spoil the game for those whom haven't played it.

If you got past where I am now, please give me a clue as to what to do...
    I also struggled with that one!

This is how you do it:

*SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

When you start that mission you will be on the elevator on the top of the building (The building to the right of your picture). Once you're up there shoot a portal onto the white portal wall on the right column, once you done that go to the railing behind you (Behind the elevator and down the steps). If you look over the railing you will see the blue bouncy gel dripping onto the floor below. Shoot the 2nd portal underneath it so that the blue gel will go the the other portal and land on sloped column in front (If you would go the the first one you shot) of the first column. Once it is cover in the gel, go back to the elevator and open up a portal below. Now jump through it and you will pass through the first portal you shot, land on the gel and catapult up to the railing above.

*END OF SPOILER!!*

It took me 30mins on how to get past here but in the end I got it , hope my instructions were clear enough!

If you need further help then just shout !
    Last edited by Duke Dude; 21-04-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

I think I'll stay out of this thread until I finished the game. I want to solve all the puzzles by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Isengard View Post
    I think I'll stay out of this thread until I finished the game. I want to solve all the puzzles by myself.
    Haha I think you best do that !
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

Where is this section? Started playing yesterday. Currently on Chapter 7. So far so good

Quote Originally Posted by MrG View Post
    Where is this section? Started playing yesterday. Currently on Chapter 7. So far so good
    I can't remember exactly... but I think it was either near the end of Chapter 6 or midway through Chapter 7.

- T.E. Lawrence