Page 4 of 528 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: The New New New SPAM Thread

I think everyone is bored, watching the clock until its time to go home, where strangely enough we pretend to be doing something else but wind up behind a pc anyway

"The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    I think everyone is bored, watching the clock until its time to go home, where strangely enough we pretend to be doing something else but wind up behind a pc anyway
    Ai, ja bru...fml..I really hate this time of day, especially when I have nothing, or not much to do...and time starts going backwards...sigh.

lol yeah and then I take a break for 3 hours and get right back behind the pc

lol yeah and then I take a break for 3 hours and get right back behind the pc
    Oh do all my work on my notebook so I'm pretty much sitting at my desk the whole time when I don't have anything (profitable) to do..which kinda sucks hard because there only THAT much you do on the interwebz before you start hating life... :/

Its true, I was uber excited when I got an internet connection at my first job just after studying, was my first always on connection ad I loved it for a full week
    Then I noticed that I had nothing to do

Its true, I was uber excited when I got an internet connection at my first job just after studying, was my first always on connection ad I loved it for a full week
    Then I noticed that I had nothing to do
    Hhahaha, yeah dude I know what you mean.. Then it becomes like a "if you don't have something to research, then there's not really much to do" type of thing. Oh, and play games! But I can't do that at work now, can I? If I could I would've jammed the crap outta games here!

Somedays I wish I was some sort of beta tester or somehow able to play games for a living, professionally, of course. But that's nothing but a dry-dream. :S

What do you do ? Professionally I mean
    And yes playing games or with one's self is not acceptable work ethic

We had a spam thread? o.0?

Yes, but we also had a shoutbox, which killed the spam thread on the last incarnation of the forum

So, seeing as mygaming is liberal with their allowance of sailor words, that allowed here now? Or will I get spanked?