Page 1041 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 41 541 941 991 1031 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1051 1091 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,410 of 10997

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Will add you later . My PSN ID is in my sig.
    Sent one off the App so you should get it

"I shave my arms so I'm more aerodynamic in a fight" Wlad 2016

The Last of Us for the fourth time. On Survivor +. I just can't get tired of this game!

Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post
    The Last of Us for the fourth time. On Survivor +. I just can't get tired of this game!
    Make me want to cry. I have started it and am enjoying it but have children and when they go to bed I have chores. Not played for around 2 weeks now

Make me want to cry. I have started it and am enjoying it but have children and when they go to bed I have chores. Not played for around 2 weeks now
    Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post

Forza 6 (X1)
    Rise of the Tomb Raider (X1)
    Grim Dawn {PC}

FF-X remastered (PS4) - man the English voice acting sucks

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    Must've put in a lot of hours... I'm still only 4/5 hours in. My latest obsession is Rocksmith 2014.
    I saved up for Rocksmith and couldn't wait to buy it - at one stage struggled to find it. Also bought an extra tone cable for someone to play along. Actually just bought a second XBOX to put in my living room for it. The other one is in my bedroom and also act as a media extender. Anyway - love it. Always wanted to do Cliffs of Dover - but alas, I am bit too green for that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Please elaborate, good sir.
    I honestly don't know why I don't like it. The environment felt "boxed in", even though it seems big. It also seemed a bit TOO colourful for my tastes.

Anyway, I just didn't enjoy it. Restarted twice with different character builds and didn't enjoy it either times.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptor View Post
    Will add you later . My PSN ID is in my sig.
    yeah would be awesome to have more people playing STbf freaken create private matches!!!

this would be awesome

my pen is C4ppi3_cap

Quote Originally Posted by FarligOpptreden View Post
    I honestly don't know why I don't like it. The environment felt "boxed in", even though it seems big. It also seemed a bit TOO colourful for my tastes.

Anyway, I just didn't enjoy it. Restarted twice with different character builds and didn't enjoy it either times.
    Cool, thanks for the info. It's a long game and since I want to finish most games that I start I don't want to start something right now that may not be that good.