Page 1043 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 43 543 943 993 1033 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1053 1093 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 10997

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post
    Make the kids do the chores! Tell them their free ride is over, we live in a capitalist society damn it! Daddy needs some me time
    haha, already have my daughter doing her bit, son is a year old so not much help there, the most I can get him to do is hold the house keys while I am locking up and then I have to hold him in one arm or the keys will vanish...

Unravel.

Stunningly beautiful game, but the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. I expected much more after awesome 2d titles like Ori & the Blind Forest. The game needs slightly more difficult puzzles and slightly more danger.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post
    haha, already have my daughter doing her bit, son is a year old so not much help there, the most I can get him to do is hold the house keys while I am locking up and then I have to hold him in one arm or the keys will vanish...
    Haha he should put his magic to better use.

i've also started playing:
    Beyond Good & Evil, PS3
    hearthstone pc
    adventure capitalist pc
    clicker heroes pc

RAPTR || STEAM || PSN || BLOG
    :: My Active Giveaways ::
    NIKS

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Unravel.

Stunningly beautiful game, but the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. I expected much more after awesome 2d titles like Ori & the Blind Forest. The game needs slightly more difficult puzzles and slightly more danger.
    Adding this to my back log of ps4 games. Man I can't wait to get one.
    How is this compared to LBP?

Quote Originally Posted by nedGAR View Post
    Adding this to my back log of ps4 games. Man I can't wait to get one.
    How is this compared to LBP?
    Haven't played LBP3 yet but compared to the first 2 I'd say I preferred them to this. I feel like Unravel takes itself a bit too seriously but maybe I'm just being overly critical. I just expected a lot more.

Rocket League on Xbox One .

So cheap (i think i paid like R170 or something silly on Xbox Live),
    alot of fun, especially if just want to jump in and play something.

Quote Originally Posted by brendanvb View Post
    Haven't played LBP3 yet but compared to the first 2 I'd say I preferred them to this. I feel like Unravel takes itself a bit too seriously but maybe I'm just being overly critical. I just expected a lot more.
    That's the problem. You have to keep your expectations low, that way you can never be disappointed.

Fallout 4 all the way.

Currently exploring the SAW esk dungeon.
    Super cool random things in the game.
    x

Currently playing: Undertale, Civ 5, I bought dragon age on ps3 and I regret it so much... that game is a joke on the ps3 platform and I'm kinda surprised because Mass Effect is so well done on ps3..
    That's just like, your opinion, man.

WIN FREE SCHIT!! --> justplay.co.za