Page 1100 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100
Results 10,991 to 10,997 of 10997

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by DieGrootHammer View Post
    Hmm, Okay cool, so which one would you recommend to a noob like me to enter the franchise with?
    Maybe grab demo first to make sure it's for you.

2070 Complete edition. Or vanilla + deep sea expansion. Will amount to same price I think so might as well get complete. Think fair price is probably round the 10 usd mark so either buy keys or wait for sale.

I know the earlier Annos have devoted fans too but never played them much.

New Anno (2205)...don't know. Saw a fair amount of people complaining it's watered down & not the real deal.
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Maybe grab demo first to make sure it's for you.

2070 Complete edition. Or vanilla + deep sea expansion. Will amount to same price I think so might as well get complete. Think fair price is probably round the 10 usd mark so either buy keys or wait for sale.

I know the earlier Annos have devoted fans too but never played them much.

New Anno (2205)...don't know. Saw a fair amount of people complaining it's watered down & not the real deal.
    I've been wathcing some videos, and it does look like a game I would be very interested in. Glad to know there is a demo available, or is that "demo" from "those" sites. Either way, I'm getting more and more excited to play it.

I've been wathcing some videos, and it does look like a game I would be very interested in. Glad to know there is a demo available, or is that "demo" from "those" sites. Either way, I'm getting more and more excited to play it.
    Seems to be an actual legal demo

I actually haven't played the campaign...just did continuous free style games. Maybe I should try the campaign
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

Quote Originally Posted by HavocXphere View Post
    Seems to be an actual legal demo

I actually haven't played the campaign...just did continuous free style games. Maybe I should try the campaign
    So, while I still contemplate either getting Anno, I installed Tropico 4 to scratch that economy management itch. Holy shit this game is awesome! I only tried Tropico 3 once for not a very long period, but wasn't too impressed. Tropico 4 is amazing. I love the town management mechanics. It reminds me a lot of Pharaoh in some way. Plus the music is fantastic. I might be spending a bit more time with this title before committing to Anno.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So, while I still contemplate either getting Anno, I installed Tropico 4 to scratch that economy management itch. Holy shit this game is awesome! I only tried Tropico 3 once for not a very long period, but wasn't too impressed. Tropico 4 is amazing. I love the town management mechanics. It reminds me a lot of Pharaoh in some way. Plus the music is fantastic. I might be spending a bit more time with this title before committing to Anno.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tropico 4 was awesome so many hours spent playing that.

As to what I'm playing, I started Offworld Trading Company.
    T A N S T A A F L

Skyrim is free to play this weekend on Steam. Downloaded it and tried the first hour or so, and I don't think it's for me. The Elder Scrolls games never really grabbed me... The story seems interesting enough, but I just don't find the combat fun.

Maybe I'll try Call of Juarez or something, or finally download and try Star Citizen.

On a different note, [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] this thread is huuuuge! Feel free to create a sequel and lock this one.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Skyrim is free to play this weekend on Steam. Downloaded it and tried the first hour or so, and I don't think it's for me. The Elder Scrolls games never really grabbed me... The story seems interesting enough, but I just don't find the combat fun.

Maybe I'll try Call of Juarez or something, or finally download and try Star Citizen.

On a different note, [MENTION=20]Solitude[/MENTION] this thread is huuuuge! Feel free to create a sequel and lock this one.
    They never grabbed me too.... until I got a couple of hours in. Believe me, Skyrim can get very addictive. There's just so much to do.

Will create new thread now. Thanks for letting me do it.