Page 2 of 1100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

currently wrapping up the last achievements on Colin Mcrae Dirt (xbox) and going ape on Fight Night Round 3. also enjoying Scene It: BOS, which is surprisingly fun

next on my list: gears 1 and gears 2

Quote Originally Posted by JohanG View Post
    Busy with Dead Space (almost finished).

Next is Fallout 3, although I'm a bit worried about starting this one. I understand that this game is huge.
    I don't get a lot of time to play - sometimes up to a week between sessions - and find that I lose the storyline/flow in some games.
    That actually works ok with Fallout since you can easily just pickup and continue where you left off although you might get addicted :/

Was Dead Space worth the money since I'm really looking into buying the game.

I havnent played a single game since this site launched 3 days ago

At the moment i'm playing GTA IV on PC. Even with the ugly graphics and bugs I am still enjoying it.

Going through my PC catalogue at the moment. Busy with Bioshock, Race Driver Grid and still playing Peggle. On PSP cannot stop playing Patapon; can't get the music out of me head

I'm busy playing Civilization on my Xbox.

Left 4 Dead
    LOTR Conquest

Playing CS Source my favorite map GUN game

Witcher Enhanced Edition. I have 4 tarot cards within the first 3 hours. Geralt is such a playa.

I've just started Saints Row 2 after just having completed PoP4 and Tomb Raider Underworld.

Next on the list will be Valkyria Chronicles and then Killzone 2 (if my patience holds out).