Page 990 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 988 989 990 991 992 1000 1040 1090 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 10997

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 on the Heroic difficulty. Pretty tough but its an N+ game so sitting with my characters on level 38.
    "Thing" is a beast so powerful. I can actually solo him quite well at this stage.

Slowly making my way through Arkham Origins too. I like it a lot. Its just like Arkham City which was pretty much perfect.

I've been giving up some sleep in order to squeeze in some gametime with Styx: Master of Shadows
    Loving it so far - it ticks all the boxes in terms things I enjoy - stealth, verticality, awesome sense of place due to level design, dark fantasy in that elves and men aren't really the "good" guys

Sniper Elite 3 on PS4.

Destiny and minecraft - ps4

Persona 4 golden - vita

Fallout shelter - mobile. So much fun.

I've been spoiling myself with Ori and the Blind Forest tonight, as well as another case in LA Noire.
    --~<0>~-- {type}DEV --~<0>~--

Update & Crash simulator 3000

Name:  PoS.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  112.5 KB
    #hashtag #anotherhashtag #bonushashtag

There's a GIF for that MetalSoup's Avatar

Just finished the main story missions in The Witcher 3. It was really awesome. So much better that Witcher 2 it's not even funny. Except for all the bugs; some of them are in fact pretty funny.

PC
    Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (doing all the DLC I never played initially)
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Witcher 3

PS4
    inFAMOUS Second Son
    The Crew
    The Witcher 3

When time allows I will be playing The Talos Principle. Only likely to get there later this week as I am having to do a lot of overtime in my work. Till then I am enjoying some Plants vs Zombies in some free moments.

Currently slowing down on ESO, I am all fantasied out...

Gonna be loading up the Homeworld remastered series, followed by planetary Annihilation
    Current FOTM ISP Webafrica
    Take heed and bare witness to the truths that lie here in. For it is nearly weekend and gaming must begin!