Page 1 of 1100 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Talking What are you playing right now?

It's always interesting to see what people are playing at any given time.

I'm currently busy with Baldur's Gate and almost finished with it. Though I always play a bit of it and then play something else.

What are you playing?

I'm "playing" Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 for the past 4 years :-D

Plan on completing GTA : Vice city stories on PSP, and Tomb raider anniversary.

Not playing anything rite now..Starting fallout3 tonight and giving silent hill homecoming another go(Ive already finished it)!!
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

unfortunatley my purchase of wow has stopped me playing any other game so WoW it is

Quote Originally Posted by poffle View Post
    unfortunatley my purchase of wow has stopped me playing any other game so WoW it is
    Sucks hey?

I used to whizz through games, but since WoW it's stopped me from completing:

1) The Witcher
    2) Farcry2
    3) COD5

I'm ashamed to admit I'm playing nothing

Got Warhead gathering dust because I've yet to get around to overclocking my 6400 CPU

GTA IV. - I put my foot down and stop playing war3. I need to and want to finish GTA IV.

Was playing GTA 4 till I went back to XP. (Was fine on Vista with my 2600HD but sucks on XP)
    Installed Oblivion again last night... playing that, COD4 and WoW occasionally.

Was playing the new Prince of Persia but that got really repetitive so now I'm playing Fallout 3 (again) and some Omega 5 in between (all games on 360).

Busy with Dead Space (almost finished).

Next is Fallout 3, although I'm a bit worried about starting this one. I understand that this game is huge.
    I don't get a lot of time to play - sometimes up to a week between sessions - and find that I lose the storyline/flow in some games.