Thread: Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headphones

Question Razer Tiamat 7.1 Headphones

So when is this coming to SA? I know it's not out yet, but like ETA to it coming here?

http://www.razerzone.com/tiamat/en
    http://www.razerzone.com/tiamat/en/features

Another TRUE headset
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

USD and Euro prices are the same, which is kinda strange. And expensive as hell but Razer know how to make headphones.
    Couscous; the food so nice they named it twice

Still don't think there is any point spending more than R1k on a set of headphones.
    Seriously, You can pick up G35's for that price if you shop around and they are pretty damn epic especially for gaming.
    That said, im not a big razor fan..and there top end stuff is insanely over priced.
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    Still don't think there is any point spending more than R1k on a set of headphones.
    Seriously, You can pick up G35's for that price if you shop around and they are pretty damn epic especially for gaming.
    That said, im not a big razor fan..and there top end stuff is insanely over priced.
    Yea Sennheiser HD 201's (El cheepo) or HD437's are more than enough for me

They look really nice. But I would be hard pressed to spend that kinda cash on any Razer product. Their stuff really isn't on par with Logitech IMO.
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

I'm thinking of getting a Roccat Kave instead of this, heard lots of good things about them.

Quote Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
    I'm thinking of getting a Roccat Kave instead of this, heard lots of good things about them.
    Roccat Kave's is great had no problem with mine so far. I can recommend them.