Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MyGaming YouTube Channel is now live

Default MyGaming YouTube Channel is now live

Hi everyone,

We've just opened a MyGaming YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

There isn't much content right now, as it is brand spanking new, but going forward we will be uploading all the latest trailers and gameplay footage from all of the latest games

Suggestions welcome.

I'd like to see Nic dancing the Macarena.

I know the first video is probably just a test, but i hope in the future atleast 720p quality will be available when possible, i hate watching low quality stuff . Anyway great idea and keep up the good work.

I wonder if MyGaming will implement, "youtube giveaways" in the future, to increase their popularity and amount of subscribers

O my word the first video was uber lame! Why not Modern Warfare 3 trailer or something like that? I am sure that a 10year old Ben10 watcher will love that but don't think that they would be on that channel yet.
    CPU: i7 2600k // ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME [email protected] // Corsair 8gig DDR3 @ 1600mhz // ASUS GTX580 DirectCU2 // 9800GT // 2x intel X25-m 40gig SSDs raid0 // Corsair Force 3 SSD

Haha; yes, that was just a test upload to get the channel created

HD is my plan

Come on guys. you know what they say about first impressions and all!
    CPU: i7 2600k // ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME [email protected] // Corsair 8gig DDR3 @ 1600mhz // ASUS GTX580 DirectCU2 // 9800GT // 2x intel X25-m 40gig SSDs raid0 // Corsair Force 3 SSD

Modern Warfare 3 trailer is coming

So, after a dubious first video, things are cracking along on the MyGaming YouTube channel.

Subscribe if you want to catch all the latest trailers for the latest games

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyGamingZA

As always, suggestions are welcome.

Great idea. Will definitely be subscribing to this channel