Page 2 of 195 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2

Just started playing online this weekend, after finishing the campaign.
    <- Gold league protoss :/

Left it for a few months, now play it once in a while
    <- Gold league Zerg

I still play starcraft actively, it has been a good source of winning and losing, you have to learn to have fun even when loose, cause they are epic guys out there. I do admit being frustrated when you are in the silver league and get paired up against master league guys. All you can do is save the replay and look at how they managed to thrash you.

I don't think I'll ever stop playing Blizzard games
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    Do that and I'll kick you in the panty.

i keep getting a no content found error when trying to play a custom game against the computer. Any1 know how to fix that?
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    i keep getting a no content found error when trying to play a custom game against the computer. Any1 know how to fix that?
    Simon, some players using Mweb have reported this. I had this problem a few months ago and used a free app called Hotspot Shield. I used it once, it pulled down the content and I was good to go. Only needed to use the app once and the problem was sorted out. There is another SC2 thread on the mygaming forums where this is discussed as well.

I just started playing SC2. Awesome game!!! playing campaign atm

Quote Originally Posted by donatello View Post
    I just started playing SC2. Awesome game!!! playing campaign atm
    Welcome...now take that big jump into the scarey world of multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    Welcome...now take that big jump into the scarey world of multiplayer
    It took me a while to muster the courage to take the plunge. But it was worth it all. Been called n00b a few times, but you learn through winning and losing. Mostly learnt by watching replays and you-tube videos that do tutorials in them. In the end it's huge fun

Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    Simon, some players using Mweb have reported this. I had this problem a few months ago and used a free app called Hotspot Shield. I used it once, it pulled down the content and I was good to go. Only needed to use the app once and the problem was sorted out. There is another SC2 thread on the mygaming forums where this is discussed as well.
    Shweet I will try it out, just coming off my off days so it might be a bit hard to do but will do it next week.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.