Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2

Not sure any one has seen this or tried it in custom? In the Burning Tide map. Way too easy

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    It took me a while to muster the courage to take the plunge. But it was worth it all. Been called n00b a few times, but you learn through winning and losing. Mostly learnt by watching replays and you-tube videos that do tutorials in them. In the end it's huge fun
    Agreed, the teamliquid site is really good for replays - but there is nothing like playing a real opponent. Most frustrating for me is having a build order all figured out and then somehow you forget half of what you are supposed to do because you get so obsorbed in game.

In the heat of battle too often the build order is forgotten ... and then it's too late.

Also look at some of the games/strategies hosted by Husky Starcraft and WTii. They're both pretty good at explaining the micros of what's going on.

I have been playing the Starjewel mod a bit now. Has been interesting. Just can't get the troops out quick enough. All about the right combos I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yequan View Post
    I started sucking, I can not play, often due to learning. This does not completely eliminate the stress of the game when you get obsessed with every 2 ... boots arrived last night, it is difficult to get a quick game menu, pop-up .....
    English please?

Quote Originally Posted by Fivel View Post
    English please?
    Watcha mean ... lol

terrifying worker rush ... something different

Anyone seen MMA play in the MLG?
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    Anyone seen MMA play in the MLG?
    Yeah.... it was awesome XP
    Last edited by Hraffnir; 06-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.

@Crzwaco & @Hraffnir
    You guys see the lulz of the Orbital command?