Page 1 of 195 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft 2

Default Starcraft 2

Does anyone here play SC2? Didn't see an SC2 thread so thought I might start one :s
    If you do play, what race and league?
    <--- Platinum league Protoss

Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!

Diamond, Protoss
    I remembered there being a massive sc2 thread somewhere and it used to be sticky-ed, guess it kind of fell away

Quote Originally Posted by iOverflow View Post
    Diamond, Protoss
    I remembered there being a massive sc2 thread somewhere and it used to be sticky-ed, guess it kind of fell away
    I'm pretty sure you're right - it must be around here somewhere still?

I used to play a lot, haven't for many months though. Was platinum protoss at one stage.

As far as I know there is still quite an active local community, check out http://www.polarfluke.co.za/ if you're interested, they organise competitions and stuff quite often.

I took a massive break from starcraft 2. Mostly because I started sucking when I couldn't play that often due to studying. It's not exactly stress relieving when u get zealot rushed every 2nd game...LOL.

Booted it up last night and had difficulty getting the quick game menu to pop up. Anyone else had trouble with the server recently? wondering if it's just my connection?

Core2Duo E8400 3Ghz, ASUS P5Q/SE MOBO, 3Gigs or RAM (800Mhz), Asus ATI RADEON 4850 512MB, 2X 500GB HDDs, Windows 7 Ultimate

On the subject of SC2, any of you guys tuning into the MLG tournament this weekend? Going to be some sick pro level stuff there, makes for a weekend of awesome gaming pleasure!

Recently started playing SC2, When playing multiplayer the game seems to be running smoothly, no freezing, getting messages from team mate when i'm doing something, just struggling with creating units quickly and keeping up with other players, I'm still busy creating group of marines and marauders, when my team mate already has air units and whole army of terran units and expanding.

Played one game, and in first few minutes being rushed by huge group of marines, 50+...

Is my iburst connection at fault or is it maybe something i'm doing wrong? Maybe both...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I took a massive break from starcraft 2. Mostly because I started sucking when I couldn't play that often due to studying. It's not exactly stress relieving when u get zealot rushed every 2nd game...LOL.
    Ditto! used to play alot but as soon as you stop playing people just overtake u and own u for fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by MercX View Post
    Is my iburst connection at fault or is it maybe something i'm doing wrong? Maybe both...
    As an iBurst user , I don't really find problems with playing sc2 online most of the time, although occasionally some lag spikes do happen during the day

Quote Originally Posted by MercX View Post
    Played one game, and in first few minutes being rushed by huge group of marines, 50+...
    Sounds like somthing Shamrock does - overwhelms you with marines!