Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195
Results 1,941 to 1,946 of 1946

Thread: Starcraft 2

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    plus, A BOX! Damnit, It came in a box! Purdy box nogal.
    Yeah, the boxes are something special.

Name:  SC2CE.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  278.0 KB

[MENTION=2132]Xiphan[/MENTION], those are amazing. I miss those times, we took it for granted. I miss dig up my old game boxes. I have the whole Quake and Unreal series, even Half Life 2, SIN, MOAR!

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualForce View Post
    [MENTION=2132]Xiphan[/MENTION], those are amazing. I miss those times, we took it for granted. I miss dig up my old game boxes. I have the whole Quake and Unreal series, even Half Life 2, SIN, MOAR!
    Yeah, I still enjoy collecting game boxes even if I am slowly running out of space to store them with the amount of Collector's Editions I have purchased over the years.

If you miss game boxes then I have two links which may interest you:

Big Box Collection features over 400 3D models of game boxes viewable right in your web browser. All the boxes can be zoomed and rotated as well as downloaded as papercraft models.

Then Steam Game Covers offers custom artwork which you can download and print to make your own DVD cases for backups of Steam games. Some of them are really well made too, like this one for the Steam version of the FFX/X-2 HD Remaster. The person who made it, aside from making a disc label and a cover, even went so far as to offer covers with either an ESRB or a PEGI rating.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 28-09-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: grammar typo

Damn, thats an amazing site! Here's some rep!

StarCraft 2 is now F2P:

If you've never played this amazing game, now you can. If you already own WoL you get HotS for free.

Hey guys,

Come join other StarCraft 2 gamers on the South African Blizzard Gamers group on Battle.Net:
    https://blizzard.com/invite/KVkwdcBap

For peeps looking to get some games going or meet other SA players.

Steam Profile | Battle.net: ŜPĄĊĔMĂŊ#2321
    CORE i5-7600 3.5GHz | 16GB DDR4 2400 | GTX1060