Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone played Deadspace 2 yet ?

Rofl speaking of which, I must still install this game :P too many games to play too little time.
    DALA SQUAD
    Loud, Proud and Ombeskof

I'm too much of a noob to play DS1. I have run out of bullets right at a save when a couple of buggers attack me. I give up back onto games that don't scare the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboMincer View Post
    I'm too much of a noob to play DS1. I have run out of bullets right at a save when a couple of buggers attack me. I give up back onto games that don't scare the shit out of me.
    Tip if your running out of ammo, only carry one or two guns, then you will only pick up ammo for those guns. Only upgrade those guns, you save ammo in the long run since you dont need to make as many shots since your doing more damage.

Finished it last weekend, must say it sort of loses steam about halfway through. Started out in epic fashion, but eventually it just throws enemies at you non-stop for the last 5 chapters. (Loved those stalking necromorphs though)

The first one was great. According to the reviews Dead Space 2 improves on the first one. It is still on my 'to play list though'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Tip if your running out of ammo, only carry one or two guns, then you will only pick up ammo for those guns. Only upgrade those guns, you save ammo in the long run since you dont need to make as many shots since your doing more damage.
    Thanks for the tip. After exams, I will reinstall and try again.

And if I don't like it the second time around, at least it only cost 50bucks at Incredible Corruption.