Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone played Deadspace 2 yet ?

Default Anyone played Deadspace 2 yet ?

Reviews look good but want some unbiased opinions

It's better than 1 and well worth it imho. looking for related thread.

:e

here we go
    http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...cellent-so-far
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

Awesome game. Read my unbiased opinion here.

I enjoyed it. Best way to know if you will is if you enjoyed Dead Space 1. It's very similar in the way you play, but they have made a lot of improvements.

Yes and I love the armors a s usual! It's still got the great sound built into the game and the story is awesome! With a nice twist in the end. There's a small level of replayability also. I bought it and I'm keeping it.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

I have not even finished DS1 :'(

This still on my to-play list, enjoyed DS1 immensely, just need to stop faffing around with other games and get to it!
    Signature goes where?

Oh, and the multiplayer is pretty cool too. Humans vs Necromorphs. The Necromorphs die much easier but spawn quicker and you can spawn from any air vent, so you can pop up right behind people.

The game is really solid, polished and well paced for the most part. There are some parts where they just throw waves of monsters at you, which gets a bit lame, but the game does change pace now and then from action to suspense to horror which I liked. The first game was definitely scarier, but I never finished it as a result. (I';m a real pansy, I know!) I found this one scarey enough, but it felt so good to kill the Necromorphs that it made it worthwhile to keep on going. Overall, I'd say it's definitely a game you need to play this year. Get it!

"EA reported that Dead Space 2 sold nearly 2 million units in the first week of its release"

Well i'm guessing at least 2 million people have, unless they just liked the box art.