Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy Duke Nukem for PC or console?

Default Would you buy Duke Nukem for PC or console?

Just a question for those of you who actually grew up hitting the F-buttons to make Duke insult your opponent (while you play over the RS232 serial-cable connection setup because your BNC network cable was short a terminator) and end up spending a good 5 minutes going "Shake it baby" instead of hunting your opponent, would most probably buy this game...

However, nowadays we have XBOX 360 & PS3's and most PC gamers I know also has one or the other (or in some cases,both) consoles.

So which would you rather play on? PC or console?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voicy View Post
    Do that and I'll kick you in the panty.

PC always wins. That's if you have the hardware. OH SHI--- I started the Consolecalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    Just a question for those of you who actually grew up hitting the F-buttons to make Duke insult your opponent
    EPIC! I remember spamming those like crazy after kills. It was like a celebration dance.

To answer your question, I would go with whatever you are comfortable on, ALTHOUGH I still can't get the idea of FPSing without a mouse and keyboard.

[/QUOTE]To answer your question, I would go with whatever you are comfortable on, ALTHOUGH I still can't get the idea of FPSing without a mouse and keyboard.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Phatso on this one.

PC. I prefer using a mouse and keyboard when playing a first-person shooter and find aiming using a gamepad difficult. Perhaps if I practised more...
    =|This space for rent|=

I'm actually getting the game on both platforms (PC & Xbox). On Pc for myself and Xbox for the wife (she's a console gamer).

I'm hoping I can get that other GTX 570 that's up for grabs and SLI them to max out my DNF settings ingame.

I have to see the uhh... baddies in the best possible picture quality :P
    EVGA X58 Classified | Intel i7 960 | Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz 6gb | Gainward GTX 570 GS GLH | Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced | Corsair AX 850W | Samsung P2770H | Steelseries Xai Mouse | Steelseries 7G Keyboard | WDC Black 2x1TB (Raid 0)

I am defiantly getting the game for PC if it is any good. Not gonna waste my money again on kak. i will wait for the reviews on the game. Only game i will get without a review is COD MW3 but even then, if it does not have dedicated servers on release i wont get that either.
    CPU: i7 2600k // ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME [email protected] // Corsair 8gig DDR3 @ 1600mhz // ASUS GTX580 DirectCU2 // 9800GT // 2x intel X25-m 40gig SSDs raid0 // Corsair Force 3 SSD

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

I'm going PC ALL THE WAY!!!! I just hope Zaps have a midnight launch of some sort
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

Quote Originally Posted by frank007 View Post
    I am defiantly getting the game for PC if it is any good. Not gonna waste my money again on kak. i will wait for the reviews on the game. Only game i will get without a review is COD MW3 but even then, if it does not have dedicated servers on release i wont get that either.
    It's confirmed that there will be no Dedicated servers for MW3. Besides I doubt Gearbox will make a bad game, Borderlands was pretty good, and they've kept most of the original material from the DNF creators.
    EVGA X58 Classified | Intel i7 960 | Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz 6gb | Gainward GTX 570 GS GLH | Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced | Corsair AX 850W | Samsung P2770H | Steelseries Xai Mouse | Steelseries 7G Keyboard | WDC Black 2x1TB (Raid 0)

Quote Originally Posted by SLicK View Post
    It's confirmed that there will be no Dedicated servers for MW3. Besides I doubt Gearbox will make a bad game, Borderlands was pretty good, and they've kept most of the original material from the DNF creators.
    You see everyone has a different opinion of what constitutes a good game. Borderlands in my opinion sucked and as for MW3 there are no confirmed details of the game with regards to dedicated servers. Quote from this website "this information is not official".
    CPU: i7 2600k // ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME [email protected] // Corsair 8gig DDR3 @ 1600mhz // ASUS GTX580 DirectCU2 // 9800GT // 2x intel X25-m 40gig SSDs raid0 // Corsair Force 3 SSD