Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation Store up and running

Default PlayStation Store up and running

PlayStation Store is Available and Updated Now

The PlayStation Store is back online and thank you everyone for your patience. You will notice a huge lineup of new downloadable games, demos, add-on content, themes, avatars and videos. Also, PlayStation Plus has been updated with new full game trials, free games and DLC, free avatars and even more discounts.

You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download soon; we’ll be sure to let you know when.

The next PlayStation Store and PlayStation Plus update will be this Friday, June 3, and then we will roll right into some special publishes starting next week for E3 (so be sure to check back daily!).
    sauce

About bloody time!

Very nice, I have to get my freebies and I have some codes that need to be redeemed.

and frankly to quote the Space Marine from SC2 'Hell Its about time.'

Thumbs up Playstation Store Back Online

I’m happy to confirm that PlayStation Store is open and you can now download content and redeem voucher codes. We will update you with the full lists of new content available to PlayStation Network members and PlayStation Plus subscribers here on the PlayStation.Blog in the next few hours.
    You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download very soon; we’ll be sure to let you know when.
    Link

Well finally! I'll grab some free PS+ goodies while I wait for the welcome back games to be available.

I accessed the store this morning but on every page I kept getting a error message which is very annoying. But eventually I was able to download some stuff.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

When can we expect the welcome back goodies to be up?
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFenix View Post
    When can we expect the welcome back goodies to be up?
    Pretty soon I would guess. I've already queued a couple of demo's .

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Yeah just checked it out myself. Keeps timing out but that could just be coz everyone and their nan is on downloading.

Does anyone know if the Free PSN+ trail is activated automatically or whether we will have to do something to activate it?
    I also noticed that Episode 3 & 4 of Back to the Future don't show on yet, I hope that comes on with fridays Download.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Excellent news-and not a moment too soon. Time to go and buy me a heap of local bandwidth.
    =|This space for rent|=

Jippeeee
    At freakin Last!! Now I can redownload my Borderlands DLC!!!!

at last i did not lose too much sleep over the downtime, but now with promised freebies i am eager to get in on the action