Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sony E3 Conference

Default Sony E3 Conference

Starting at 8pm our time.

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/

Will post news again since im still watching the countdown timer

Not gonna be highlighting as all of them are gonna huge (lol i think)
    Last edited by _Caboose_; 02-06-2009 at 07:53 PM.

364 Games coming out this year for sony

PS2. Out sold next consoles in April

100 new titles coming this year for PS2

24 Million registered accounts on PSN

35 exclusive games coming to PS3

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer 2 beta starts at midgnight Pacific time

Gameplay shown of Uncharted 2, the scenery is outstanding

1st public shown gameplay of "MAG" ( a 256 player battle FPS ) coming out this fall

50 million PSP sold

Hanna Montanna edition PSP coming out which is lylac in colour.

Worst kept secret of E3 CONFIRMED!!! PSP GO! UMD LESS but will not replace original PSP as they will still be selling UMD's 50% smaller and 30% lighter than original. 16 Gig of internal flash memory. Built in Wi-Fi, integrated Bluetooth. Can access Playstation Store from PC > PSP from "Media Go".

Another new service, Sense Me, will analyze consumer's listening habits of music, and will suggest playlists based on it.

80% price reduction for tools for PSP, allowing more developers.

All games will be downloaded via Playstation Store or bought via local retailers

PSP Go coming to US and EU for $249.99 and 249.99 euros on October 1.

Gran Turismo for PSP confirmed (shows the go running Gran Turismo) running at 60 fps. Can run in ad-hoc mode racing with/up against up to 4 players. And trading and sharing of cars. And over 800 cars The game is designed to foster sharing and co-operation with friends to boost car collections.

New MGS announced for PSP called Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker based 10 years after MGS3. Not a spinoff or side story as Hideo Kojima is gonna write the script as well as produce it, along with the guys that made MGS4. So its a sequel not a spin off. (Trailer is shown)

LBP and RE coming to PSP

Final Fantasy VII coming to PSN today, the first of 50 classic PlayStation games coming to the network.

Gameplay of upcoming games are shown on screen the games are...

Uncharted 2, Infamous, Madden NFL 10, Final Fantasy XIII, MAG, Batman Arkham Asylum, Brutal Legend, White Knight Chronicles, Dirt 2, Ghostbusters, Ninja Gaiden Sigma II: It's Sigma Time, Mafia II, Buzz Quiz World, Katamari Forever, Fat Princess, EyePet, Singstar: Queen, DC Universe Online, Fuel

New rockstar game exclusive on PS called "Agent"

Demo for Assasin Creed 2 Shown. Creed 2 based on the Italian Renasance (sorry for spelling) Screenies to follow.

Final Fantasy 13 video is shown

FINAL FANTASY 14 ALSO BEING MADE LAUNCHING IN 2010

Motion Capture device being shown. Its only a prototype tho. With true 1:1 tracking. All movements are 1:1 everything he does so does the game, if he moves back the game moves back. Even if u crouch the camera has no problem tracking it.

LBP u can dress up sackie as as Jack Sparrow, Cinderella or Captain Fantastic in upcoming DLC

New "Play, Create, Share" coming out called Modnation Racers. (Its a karting thing)

"The Guardian" trailer shown, its a bit hazy so cant upload any pics But picture in your heads a rat, crossed with a chicken, crossed with a bird, crossed domestic animal thats like 50 feet tall

Gran Turismo 5 Video shown. Screens at bottom

God Of War 3 Final game of god of war series. Screens at bottom Release date March 2010

And thats it folks Hope u enjoyed my little write up.

NO DETAILS ABOUT PS3 SLIM
    Last edited by _Caboose_; 02-06-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Omg final fantasy X IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to fail all of my studies next year.

Another Final Fantasy Online...er, yay? xD Hopefully it'll do better than the current one. I take it it'll be available for PC due to them not stating it won't be.

But on to more recent news - that motion controller. Did Rudolf the Red Nosed Rheindeer lose his nose?
    Last edited by Lydon; 02-06-2009 at 09:38 PM.
    PSN: LydonMcG

Quote Originally Posted by Lydon View Post
    Another Final Fantasy Online...er, yay? xD Hopefully it'll do better than the current one. I take it it'll be available for PC due to them not stating it won't be.

But on to more recent news - that motion controller. Did Rudolf the Red Nosed Rheindeer lose his nose?
    They did state it is exclusive to the PS3.

Modnation racers also look pretty awesome