Thread: Search from the main forum page guide needed

Default Search from the main forum page guide needed

Can someone please post a guide how to search from the main forum page?

I was never able to find the button but Chrome remembers this link for me when I start typing into my address bar: http://mygaming.co.za/forum/search.php

Thank you so much, i think everyone should know of this, as I was rather frustrated a few times because I couldnt do a general search. That was when i didnt have time and got over it, now i have time. People can read this thread and go, ok, now I know, especially if they didnt before.

I've lodged a complaint with the proper authorities.

Search function only shows up when viewing threads and forums to search the releveant section but not on the main forum page. Wonder why it was removed and also the bar where you could just type and search.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Search function only shows up when viewing threads and forums to search the releveant section but not on the main forum page. Wonder why it was removed and also the bar where you could just type and search.
    I know, but not like im going to go to each section to do the search over a 1000 times... Also, you might say I should go to the relevant section, but there might be more than 1 relevant section, in which case the point is defeated: to save time by using a search function. Also I dont know how no-1 else couldnt have noticed, or noticed but kept an oath of silence. Somehow it rocked my normally floating boat with a pinch of irritation and a sour taste from day 1 I existed on these forums.

Thanks James, would be nice to see how the forum functions with a search function/search bar

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calyps3 View Post
    I know, but not like im going to go to each section to do the search over a 1000 times... Also, you might say I should go to the relevant section, but there might be more than 1 relevant section, in which case the point is defeated: to save time by using a search function.
    What I was saying...

Also I dont know how no-1 else couldnt have noticed, or noticed but kept an oath of silence.
    There was a thread about it here somewhere. Don't feel like digging it up particularly with the missing search function. Don't know if the right people were informed then and didn't feel like commenting.