Thread: SA broadband deal roundup

Default SA broadband deal roundup

SA's best broadband deals roundup

South Africa’s broadband providers have all launched aggressive priced broadband promotions. Here are some of the best deals.

The broadband scene in SA is slowy getting better but I think still far from what it could be.
    Personally I'm signing up with the Telkom deal. I am properly gatvol of wireless internet and decided to get a fixed line. Just picked the right time to switch over too. Free installation, free modem and 5 GB a month aint bad, especially when i don't have to pay what I was originally planning.
    Nothing is permitted, everything is true.

Competitive pricing on promotions between ISP's is great for us; the consumer. (Better prices, better deals) I think it is high time for the consumer to get more 'bang' for their 'buck'.

Its about time! Glad to see all this ISP competition is rewarding for the consumers

Looks like FTTH won't be arriving anytime soon. But it does looks like south africa's broadband market is slowly improving with all these specials going on.

I think OpenWeb's 'Budget Unshaped' ADSL bandwidth for R19/GB is worth a mention here. Perfect for casual online gamers like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by psychogenik View Post
    Looks like FTTH won't be arriving anytime soon. But it does looks like south africa's broadband market is slowly improving with all these specials going on.
    At least we starting to move in the correct direction.