Thread: Rumor: GoldenEye Reloaded screens infiltrate the web

Default Rumor: GoldenEye Reloaded screens infiltrate the web

The rumors of an enhanced port of the Wii's Goldeneye 007 got a shot in the arm today with a batch of supposed screens for the game. Pulled from NeoGAF, the screens certainly look an improvement relative to the Wii predecessor -- see for yourself -- showing off improved textures and models.

In addition to showing off its Marvel properties, Activision is supposed to reveal a new 007 game at Comic-Con later this week. Whether that's this rumored Goldeneye remake or another game entirely, we should know in a few days. Quit fidgeting.

Screens

Via: Game Informer
    Source: NeoGAF
    Last edited by Dohc-WP; 20-07-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Those screenshots remind me a lot of the First 2 Soldier of Fortune games.

This is a day one purchase for me !!
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

I hope they manage to retain what made the original good.

Having played the Wii version, this should be a really good game with just the simple bump up to HD graphics. I'm not sure if it'll work on Kinect, but PS Move should be a natural extension of the Wii remote + nunchuck. Either way, everyone should look forward to it!

Ballitoville, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by anton123 View Post
    Having played the Wii version, this should be a really good game with just the simple bump up to HD graphics. I'm not sure if it'll work on Kinect, but PS Move should be a natural extension of the Wii remote + nunchuck. Either way, everyone should look forward to it!
    this games looks awesome but PLEASE no kinect please, I enjoyed Bloodstone, this on looks potentially waaay better!!