Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge confirmed for SA

Default Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge confirmed for SA

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge coming to SA

Will feature exclusive Wallaby and All Black licencing, no Sprinkboks though

looks good doesn't make much difference without springboks as long as the gameplay is good and realistic

I would hope that it releases here, otherwise they would miss one of their biggest markets. Still undecided about which of these to choose because of the licensing of the teams. Will have to do some more research about it.

On the one hand, you have the RWC without the Wallabies and the All Blacks, but you will have the Springboks. On the other, you have the Wallabies and the All Blacks, but no Springboks. On that note, it will be easier to edit the Springbok likenesses , because we know all of them already.

Then the other factor to take into consideration is the game modes, because I think only one of them (Rugby Challenge) will have the Super 14 and the other game will have the World Cup. If one game has a lot more game modes/competitions than the other, that makes it the logical choice.

Both of them being released so close to each other makes it pretty hard to afford both.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

if rugby world cup is only going to be about the world cup why wont rugby challange have the license from the sa super rugby teams, or does saru own them also

Quote Originally Posted by Johan Wolmarans View Post
    if rugby world cup is only going to be about the world cup why wont rugby challange have the license from the sa super rugby teams, or does saru own them also
    I think the competition as a whole is licensed to Rugby Challenge...since SANZAR is in charge of Super Rugby and not Saru.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenged87 View Post
    I think the competition as a whole is licensed to Rugby Challenge...since SANZAR is in charge of Super Rugby and not Saru.
    then why would it be that the sa teams are not in, i am going to buy it but it really suck if you want to play as the bulls you are going to have to put a lot of time in making it feels like the real team , because it would be dumb to play as pretoria

Quote Originally Posted by Johan Wolmarans View Post
    then why would it be that the sa teams are not in, i am going to buy it but it really suck if you want to play as the bulls you are going to have to put a lot of time in making it feels like the real team , because it would be dumb to play as pretoria
    I think the SA teams in the Super Rugby competition will be fine, since they are under SANZAR jurisdiction. The Springboks team as a brand is licensed for the RWC game, because the brand belongs to SARU. All Super Rugby brands fall under SANZAR.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

well to help u with your decision, Rugby World Cup 2011 video game will be able to get hands on with a demo in early August.

Quote Originally Posted by myjdjames View Post
    well to help u with your decision, Rugby World Cup 2011 video game will be able to get hands on with a demo in early August.
    Not a bad idea. I'll probably end up buying both tbh...
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

if i had my xbox(still saving) i will also buy both

will be cool if you can mod the players outside the game, then some one else can do all the trouble of creating them and you just copy and paste it inside the player folder. Will have to wait and see(been waiting since 2007)