Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3 decisions will have "huge consequences"

Default Mass Effect 3 decisions will have "huge consequences"

This makes me a lot more amped about this game than I was this morning.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAvenged87 View Post
    This makes me a lot more amped about this game than I was this morning.
    I can't agree more. Bring on ME3!!
    Please check out my site: http://www.itfgaming.com

I read that your decisions that one made in the first game and the second game, will affect the game in ME3, but what if I haven’t played the previous ME’s?, how will the game turn out then?

Quote Originally Posted by CrouxL View Post
    I read that your decisions that one made in the first game and the second game, will affect the game in ME3, but what if I haven’t played the previous ME’s?, how will the game turn out then?
    When the PS3 version of ME2 came out, those players had the same issue, because they never played ME. So that version had a interactive comic that had them choose all the options that they would've made in the first game.

But if you played the same game on Xbox and it detected no "completed" ME saved game, it just made some of those choices for you.
    That's what she said.

The Dork Knight.

Cannot wait!!! I really wonder how things will pan out !!
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

This makes the replayability of the game much more worth it and it will definitely have me wanting to play it again to see how the story could have panned out with different 'consequences'
    XBOX 360: Great Solstice | PC/STEAM: souluser7 | PC/XFIRE: Great.Solstice

Yup, I'm planning on playing through 1 and 2 again so that it's all lined up for 3.

ME1 was good. ME2 was better (IMO). Gamers are expecting a lot from ME3. Should be great!

I cannot wait for this! Seriously, my biggest antisipated game so far! Loved both ME1 and 2!