Thread: Battlefield 3 pre-order numbers similar to Black Ops pre-orders

Default Battlefield 3 pre-order numbers similar to Black Ops pre-orders

Battlefield 3 pre-orders keeping up with Black Ops pre-orders

Difficult to say if it's outselling Modern Warfare 3 at this stage

I dont even know WHY they putting BF3 and MW3 in the same boat. It's like Apples and Oranges. The only thing they have in common is the FPS factor. Period.

If you didn't order from BTfail you'll get a Pre-Order Bonus: Specact Kit - 8 Unique Multiplayer Skins (we still getting the map pack?)

Take2 Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post
    I dont even know WHY they putting BF3 and MW3 in the same boat. It's like Apples and Oranges. The only thing they have in common is the FPS factor. Period.

If you didn't order from BTfail you'll get a Pre-Order Bonus: Specact Kit - 8 Unique Multiplayer Skins (we still getting the map pack?)

Take2 Pre-order
    Dude, why the BT hate? I've never had any problems with them. I'm glad that they're around to help feed my gaming habit. Personally, I'm glad that BF3 is doing so well so far, so Activision is really going to have to up their game to make sure they don't shortchange their COD fans.

Quote Originally Posted by wolvie View Post
    Dude, why the BT hate? I've never had any problems with them. I'm glad that they're around to help feed my gaming habit. Personally, I'm glad that BF3 is doing so well so far, so Activision is really going to have to up their game to make sure they don't shortchange their COD fans.
    I agree with you. Ill probably pirate it and check them out before buying anything this hyped up. I have bean burn to many times

Quote Originally Posted by Weasley View Post
    Ill probably pirate it and check them out before buying anything this hyped up. I have bean burn to many times
    Likewise.. Wana get a little taste before having to whip out the big bucks..
    Corsair Carbide Spec-01, MSI Z97Z SLI Krait ed., Seasonic S12II 520w, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 970, Mushkin Blackline 8gb, i5 4690k, 1 TB

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes, evil laughter. I'm loving the fact that BF3 is keeping up with MW3 at the moment.

I'll remind you of an earlier thread where I said it could be considered a victory for EA if they manage to cut into the large gap between the MW franchise and the BF franchise - the fact that its happening on the pre-order stage already is pretty telling.

And to all you wannabe pirates - nothing forces you to pre-order or even buy the game on launch-day - there will be more than enough discussion to go around, along with gameplay vids, screen-caps - I'm 100% convinced there'll be a pretty lively discussion here on myGaming as well. Wanting to "check it out first" is just a pointless and rather pathetic excuse - if you have to, go play at a friend's place - I'm sure you know at least one person who WILL buy immediately. Plus - if you pirate, you're giving the pro-DRM crowd more reason to screw all the legit gamers over.

Oh ... and comparing Apples and Oranges? How's that? BF3 and MW3 are competing in exactly the same market and arena. EA and Acti have been making nasty remarks about each other's games for the past 6 months now - if the games weren't comparable, neither of them would be concerned about the other's game.
    Last edited by shadowfox; 27-07-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glordit View Post

Take2 Pre-order
    Im planning on doing the pre-order today however I would also like some clarity on the diffrent editions of the game and what you get with each edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stiger View Post
    Im planning on doing the pre-order today however I would also like some clarity on the diffrent editions of the game and what you get with each edition.
    Agreed, first wait and see, still some time left before pre-ordering.

I'm proud to say I have done my part for the BF3 pre-order numbers. Now it's just a wait that seems like forever before it actually comes out. I'll try get into the beta in September to get my fix in the meantime

I don't do pre orders anymore. I have always been part of the hype and excitement to pre order, but after Blops I don't pre order anymore. The games are still buggy at release and patches are brought out and the multi player is always buggy.

I just wait a month or 2 and scan forums for feedback if the games has been fixed then I'll buy the game in the shop.