Thread: Here are your DotA 2 system requirements

Default Here are your DotA 2 system requirements

DotA 2 system requirements

If you can play Alien Swam, you'll be fine

I'm rather looking forward to this. Enough said.
    Oh... free play? I definitely hope so.
    Running Windows? ... Upgrade to Linux
    [email protected], Corsair V [email protected], Corsair H60, Corsair TX750M, Corsair 500R, Razer BW Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by froot View Post
    It will have to be free to play to be able to get every1 that use to play to use it.

glad my laptop will play it got better than the average requirements probably get max/high settings

Quote Originally Posted by froot View Post
    I also hope it is free, don't mind if I have to buy the game from the shops as long as there is no subscriptions

All the signs seem to point towards f-t-p, I hope it is and has lan function.

I must say, I am really looking forward to this game!
    "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

- T.E. Lawrence

Well it has to compete with HoN and LoL so it will probably be FTP. That's probably also why the system requirements are so entry level. I'm pretty sure that regardless of all this it will still be a kickass game, although I would have bought this if it wasn't FTP

--
    "You think things have to be possible? They have to be true!" - Philip Pullman

Looking forward to this, stopped playing Dota quite a while ago, think its time to start the old engin again

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    All the signs seem to point towards f-t-p, I hope it is and has lan function.
    Ya without lan its going to be a big fail