Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Attack of the dust bunnies!

  1. #1

    Default Attack of the dust bunnies!

    After a year of not opening my PC case.I finally decided to crack open the tomb of the forgotten and see how dirty it is inside.
    I spent almost 2 hours clearing out most of the dust bunnies inside.Took out enough to fill a landfill.
    Pic below is after the last try,this was about 10% of the dust still left in the case,I removed the other 90%.
    Go ahead and post pics of your dust bunny tombs within your most prized PC.


    "What's with the poop face?"

  2. #2

    Default

    lol, dude, that is sad, really
    I cleaned your PC a Year ago and this is what you let it get to ?

    "The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

  3. #3

    Default

    I didn't open it for a year.Be proud that I finally decided to clean it before I upgrade it.

    "What's with the poop face?"

  4. #4
    MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Unitedstates of JHB/Randburg
    Posts
    31,085

    Default

    As punishment, I rate you should eat that dust Spartan . Afterall you are a SPARTAN so you can eat just about anything
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

    Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him

  5. #5

    Default

    This is shocking

    NSFW!
    "Oh jirre Bakgat nou wat?"

  6. #6

    Default

    Working as a young techy, a lady once bought in her PC.
    She lived on a farm.

    I dunno wtf kind of crap lives in her house, but the insides of the case was PLASTERED with a thick, goo-y substance - consisting of about 90% FLAMING FERRARI RED hairs about 2cm in length.

    The smell...
    OH MY DEAR GOD THE SMEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Overkill Specialist Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Amanzimtoti, South Africa
    Posts
    3,886

    Default

    that dust is thick enough to grow something in!

    although the worst smell ever! also working as lowly tech back in 05

    pc comes in from one of the local butcheries

    the pc on the inside is caked with dust, fine meat shavings and DING! dead mouse... the smell was horrid.

    we all nearly puked.

    Play games, not platforms

  8. #8
    Local Boy Hunter Raven Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In hyur hat!
    Posts
    5,840

    Default

    Is that an Aerocool PGS-B Black case?

    The singularity is about to explode! Weapons are at maximum.

  9. #9

    Default

    I think its a Coolermaster Centurion

    "The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

  10. #10
    Local Boy Hunter Raven Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In hyur hat!
    Posts
    5,840

    Default

    My aerocool looks exactly the same inside, (minus the dirt), maybe they both just use the same overall chassis.

    The singularity is about to explode! Weapons are at maximum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •