Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of Black Cover review (MyGaming)

Default Pirates of Black Cover review (MyGaming)

Pirates of Black Cove review (PC)

Where can a pirate with two wooden legs go? Not very faaaaaaaaarrrrr!

Thanks James Aaaaaarthington-Smith.

Or have you guys already used that one?

I am quite intrigued by this game. If it is anything similar to the Pirates of the Caribbean game that was released quite a few years ago with Ubisoft that was RPG with ship battles and all it could be quite a fun game.
    Gamespot however gave it 3.5 so I am a little skeptical about this one
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

It's not a full price title and it is quite fun in its own way. Just becomes a bit repetitive and tedious IMO and could have done a lot more with the core concept. The land-based stuff is just painful... Still, 35% seems a bit hard - it wasn't that terrible IMO.

Arr ! I am currently playing this , really enjoying it.
    Once you get the hang of steering the ship and how to work the cannons you can go on a plunder spree !
    Cant wait to upgrade the ship though ..

If they can make this game have more ship mechanics , customizable hulls , ect , this would be awsome.

I am enjoying this though.
    The land battles just need some tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's not a full price title and it is quite fun in its own way. Just becomes a bit repetitive and tedious IMO and could have done a lot more with the core concept. The land-based stuff is just painful... Still, 35% seems a bit hard - it wasn't that terrible IMO.
    yeah just a big difference between 35 and 68. The game really does look fun and I also think 35 is very harsh. I want to download the demo from Steam and see what the game is like. Don't know how much of a feel I will get though from playing the demo alone though
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

Looks like fun, reminds me of Pirates! I quite enjoyed sailing around, looting, building up a flotilla of ships and kicking ass.

looks like a fun game for kids

So I got hold of the demo from the NAG dvd, game is pretty fun but I can't save in the demo so its a game you gotta play the whole thing of when playing the demo.
    Would love to get the whole game

What do you call a pirate with two wooden ears?

anything you want he can't hear you. Arh!