Page 650 of 650 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650
Results 6,491 to 6,495 of 6495

Thread: What are you listening to (V2.0)

On a Linkin Park binge today.

Sadly, their Thousand Suns album is as relevant today as it was seven years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavad Gita (Translation)
    If the radiance of a thousand suns
    Were to burst at once into the sky
    That would be like the splendour of the Mighty One...
    I am become Death,
    The shatterer of worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robert Oppenheimer
    Despite the vision and farseeing wisdom of our wartime heads of state, the physicists have felt the peculiarly intimate responsibility for suggesting, for supporting, and in the end, in large measure, for achieving the realization of atomic weapons. Nor can we forget that these weapons as they were in fact used dramatized so mercilessly the inhumanity and evil of modern war. In some sort of crude sense which no vulgarity, no humor, no overstatement can quite extinguish, the physicists have known sin; and this is a knowledge which they cannot lose.

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
    https://play.google.com/music/m/Bmzj..._-_Linkin_Park
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Just finished Samantha Fish's new album Belle of the West.

I might listen to Ruelle's new album, Rival, before switching back to rock.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Got a liking for this band lately

Another Name:  choonalert.GIF
Views: 8
Size:  3.1 KB