Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 Beta

Red face Battlefield 3 Beta

Howzit all,

Finally got around to finish myGaming registration.

On to the actual subject...

With the Beta due somewhere in September, will anyone be hosting the download locally? You see, I have a 384k DSL (Yes, shame on me!) and I'm just bargaining on slightly more bits to come of a local server than one on the otherside of the Seacom/SAT-2 cable.
    Otherwise my actual 48-hour pre-access to the BETA will mean squat!!!

Will SAIX, iGaming, Mweb etc be rigged and ready to rock by the time the Beta drops?

Cheers
    Jaco

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    Howzit all,

Finally got around to finish myGaming registration.

On to the actual subject...

With the Beta due somewhere in September, will anyone be hosting the download locally? You see, I have a 384k DSL (Yes, shame on me!) and I'm just bargaining on slightly more bits to come of a local server than one on the otherside of the Seacom/SAT-2 cable.
    Otherwise my actual 48-hour pre-access to the BETA will mean squat!!!

Will SAIX, iGaming, Mweb etc be rigged and ready to rock by the time the Beta drops?

Cheers
    Jaco
    hey Jaco

most likely at the very least 2 GSP's in SA will host the beta, a local mirror is usually up a few hours after the int mirrors are up, im sure of that. As for the beta, no one knows exactly when it will be but speculation is that it will be announced this friday, the same day as the call of duty xp event so keep your eyes open.

I personally predict the beta to be available roundabout 9/10 September but it could follow a week thereafter 2/3 weeks at the most and im pretty sure there will be beta hosting here. Keep your eyes peeled
    "Oh jirre Bakgat nou wat?"

Yep, I am sure Saix, Webafrica or iGame will have the client on their file servers.

iGame adheres to the Beta CLient Release set forth by DICE, our Zombie server always has the cleint available at the exact second of release to the public, therefore, if a client version is available for us to host, we will do so

I will release more information regarding this in the coming weeks

"The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

Xero I take it you are not allowed to give us a date?

I will keep my eyes glued to my mail for an update.

Xero, I take it then that game hosting is also close to being finalized?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco Smit View Post
    I will keep my eyes glued to my mail for an update.
    Same as above^^

Eeeeeeeek. DIABLO 3 and BATTLEFIELD 3 beta's incoming this month sweeeeet
    There is a Hell, Believe me, I've seen it. If there was a Heaven, I'd keep it a secret