Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153

Thread: Dead Island

  1. #1

    Default Dead Island

    So who is playing it (on pc). Cause I understand that it is pretty crappy if you don't play co-op. I am wanting to know if it is worth getting, and how easy is it to co-op.

    Most of my friend are faint hearted and don't play zombie games, so I want to know if it is easy to just join any old co-op game.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    I play singleplayer quite a bit. In a sense, it's not quite the same as playing co-op, but it's still fun, because it gets really scary if played alone.

  3. #3

    Default

    We been having some hectic problems with coop join seems lower levels can't join higher level characters and seems if your not on the same chapter the Game is no longer available.
    Evil meet my Sword. Sword, meet Evil!


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt View Post
    So who is playing it (on pc). Cause I understand that it is pretty crappy if you don't play co-op. I am wanting to know if it is worth getting, and how easy is it to co-op.

    Most of my friend are faint hearted and don't play zombie games, so I want to know if it is easy to just join any old co-op game.

    Thanks
    Me too, I want to go and purchase my copy today. Luckily I got a few zombie fanatics as friends so I will not have a problem with finding a mate to play with.

    Recommended:

    • OS: Windows 7
    • Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce 9600 (1GB)
    • DirectX®: DirectX 9.0C
    • Hard Drive: 2.0 GB available hard drive space
    • Other: keyboard, mouse

    I think my computer can handle the game, I got 2048MB ram though. Anyone playing the game with similar computer specifications to the recommended specifications?

  5. #5

    Default

    We played it untill 6 this morning, epic fun

    Just waiting for our 4th to start playing again!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    We been having some hectic problems with coop join seems lower levels can't join higher level characters and seems if your not on the same chapter the Game is no longer available.
    Yep, that is the type of stuff I was worried about, so it would seem my fears where correct. Maybe this will be a steam bargain bin for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Maplassie View Post
    We played it until 6 this morning, epic fun

    Just waiting for our 4th to start playing again!
    Waiting for him to recover cause red bull gives you wings but no landing gear.
    Last edited by Sgt; 10-09-2011 at 12:43 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crzwaco View Post
    We been having some hectic problems with coop join seems lower levels can't join higher level characters and seems if your not on the same chapter the Game is no longer available.
    Let one of the players send an invite via Steam to join the game. Worked for me and Lycanthrope.

  8. #8
    Cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
    Posts
    686

    Default

    You guys are making me sooo excited....I wanna play as well! Need to buy a copy first...and that means having money...and time to play. sigh final year sucks! :-/


    Core2Duo E8400 3Ghz, ASUS P5Q/SE MOBO, 3Gigs or RAM (800Mhz), Asus ATI RADEON 4850 512MB, 2X 500GB HDDs, Windows 7 Ultimate

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    You guys are making me sooo excited....I wanna play as well! Need to buy a copy first...and that means having money...and time to play. sigh final year sucks! :-/
    I'm still waiting for exclusives to send my game . I so amped to play co-op!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by to0kenZA View Post
    I'm still waiting for exclusives to send my game
    You and me both, hehe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •