Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Online retailer ratings

Had anybody used EStorm online and Purple Fly Trading

I can agree with a lot of the posts. Raru is in top form and if you know someone that can buy from Frontoza for you. Estorm might have nice prices but I waited a while to receive my goods.

Tomorrow is the last day of the Nvidia Pick Your Path promotion.

Rebeltech's running some really insane deals that also includes this promotion.

GALAX GeForce GTX 970 EXOC Black Edition 4GB 256bit

GALAX GeForce GTX 970 (97NQH6DNB4TX), EXOC Black Edition, 4GB 256bit DDR5, Core/Memory: 1164/7010MHz (Core Boost: 1317MHz), PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), 64 ROPs, 224GB/s Memory Bandwidth, 1664 CUDA Cores, 104 TMUs (Texture Mapping Units), 28nm, Supports 4K Displays, DirectX12, PhysX, TXAA, NVIDIA G-SYNC-ready, SHIELD-ready, 3D Vision, CUDA, Adaptive VSync, FXAA, NVIDIA Surround, SLI-ready, Black PCB, Silence Extreme Cooler Technology, Quad Mixed-Gauged Heatpipes, Copper Base, Anodized Aluminum Backplate, 5 + 2 Phase Power System, 2x DVI + 1x DisplayPort + 1x HDMI, 2 Years Warranty, includes NVIDIA Pick Your Path Coupon

http://www.rebeltech.co.za/9004-gala...th-coupon.html

Click the link to check more Graphics cards specials.

http://www.rebeltech.co.za/298-nvidia-pick-your-path
    Eat - Sleep - Overclock - Repeat

I am so pissed at Takealot right now. I ordered a mouse from them (Cougar 700M) after seeing Joker saying good things about it and also reviews being very positive. It arrived yesterday but I was only able to open it tonight.

Open the Takealot box, find that the mouse packaging is loose, but not concerned, maybe it should be like that. Open up and take out the mouse. The weights are lying all over inside the box, the mouse pads underneath the mouse are scratched which clearly shows that this mouse has been used and that it is not new.

Now ofcourse I have to decide, do I return it and wait to get a new one, or do I just keep this one. I am thinking of returning it, because this just feels really shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    Now ofcourse I have to decide, do I return it and wait to get a new one, or do I just keep this one. I am thinking of returning it, because this just feels really shit.
    Give the money back! In this case the mouse.

Someone in my office this week ordered Witcher 3 XB1 as pre-order, and they sent through the PS4 copy despite the picking slip stating XB1. Their service is slipping, was afraid of this when Kalahari would come on board.

Aye their service has been going backwards since the merger. I try to avoid them now where possible.

I wouldnt be suprised if that mouse is one which someone else returned previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazzok View Post
    I am so pissed at Takealot right now. I ordered a mouse from them (Cougar 700M) after seeing Joker saying good things about it and also reviews being very positive. It arrived yesterday but I was only able to open it tonight.

Open the Takealot box, find that the mouse packaging is loose, but not concerned, maybe it should be like that. Open up and take out the mouse. The weights are lying all over inside the box, the mouse pads underneath the mouse are scratched which clearly shows that this mouse has been used and that it is not new.

Return it. I'm pretty sure it's a simple mishap. TakeAlot are great on these things. They'll even send a courier to come collect directly from your house.

Give them a chance to rectify it, at least. I complained last week that my Witcher 3 copy arrived with a damaged corner on the box and they offered me another copy of the game, for free. They're great on customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    Return it. I'm pretty sure it's a simple mishap. TakeAlot are great on these things. They'll even send a courier to come collect directly from your house.

Give them a chance to rectify it, at least. I complained last week that my Witcher 3 copy arrived with a damaged corner on the box and they offered me another copy of the game, for free. They're great on customer service.
    Yeah, I am returning it. The couries was supposed to pick it up yesterday, but didn't. So I had to call the courier guys, then they rescheduled the pickup for today. Not sure if they picked it up because I had to leave it at my wifes work, since it is easier to pick it from there.

Then I still have to wait for it to get back to them. They also don't have stock of the mouse anymore, and neither do their supplier. So yay...

Damn, that's pretty shit.

Their couriers have definitely been slipping of late. Not that I ever thought much of their courier services.

Takealot delivered my cooler master haf xb on one of the mr delivery bikes. The poor driver had to sit on the fuel tank.