Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Signature rule update - 26 September 2011

  1. #1

    Default Signature rule update - 26 September 2011

    MyGaming has updated its signature rules for the forum. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on this issue. This is now set in stone.

    Please update your signatures to comply. MyGaming admin and moderators will begin removing signatures that don't. Repeat offenders will have their signatures privileges removed.

    The full MyGaming Forum rules


    Signature rule update - 26 September 2011

    Avatars and signatures

    1. Avatars may not consist of any pornographic or inappropriate material.
    2. Signatures may not be multi-leveled.
    3. Only one line of text is permitted beneath a signature image. Text must be kept to standard font size.
    4. Signatures may consist of a maximum of one image no larger than 600 width and 130 height.
    5. The only exceptions to the above dimensions are signatures made by automatic gamer stats generation sites. These may be a maximum of 600 width and 150 height.
    6. These signature sizes will be monitored and images falling outside of the rules will be removed. Repeat offenders will have their signature privileges removed.
    5. No Flash/animated signatures. No ugly and visually offensive high-contrast colours.

  2. #2

    Default

    Woot

    /watches events unfold <3

  3. #3

    Default

    Sounds fair.
    Moderator for OwnedCore/MMOwned and The Consortium World of Warcraft Forums.

  4. #4
    Thread Killer Murph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,136

    Default

    Nothing wrong with those specs.
    Last edited by Murph; 26-09-2011 at 02:55 PM.

  5. #5
    No Hobbits Allowed Isengard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    8,409

    Default

    I'm glad for this, got tired of looking at full hd signatures.

  6. #6
    will1023631's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    6th circle of Hell (I think that's boredom)
    Posts
    261

    Default

    I have an objection!...

    Oh wait never mind. I'm happy with those rules. Will give my signature image some TLC this coming weekend ^_^.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    MyGaming has updated its signature rules for the forum. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on this issue. This is now set in stone.

    Please update your signatures to comply. MyGaming admin and moderators will begin removing signatures that don't. Repeat offenders will have their signatures privileges removed.

    The full MyGaming Forum rules


    Signature rule update - 26 September 2011

    Avatars and signatures

    1. Avatars may not consist of any pornographic or inappropriate material.
    2. Signatures may not be multi-leveled.
    3. Only one line of text is permitted beneath a signature image. Text must be kept to standard font size.
    4. Signatures may consist of a maximum of one image no larger than 600 width and 130 height.
    5. The only exceptions to the above dimensions are signatures made by automatic gamer stats generation sites. These may be a maximum of 600 width and 150 height.
    6. These signature sizes will be monitored and images falling outside of the rules will be removed. Repeat offenders will have their signature privileges removed.
    5. No Flash/animated signatures. No ugly and visually offensive high-contrast colours.
    what does that mean ?
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

  8. #8

    Default

    It
    means
    you
    can't
    have
    multiple
    levels
    of
    text
    in
    your
    signature

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It
    means
    you
    can't
    have
    multiple
    levels
    of
    text
    in
    your
    signature
    i
    see
    we
    are
    not
    allowed
    to
    have
    wall
    text
    like
    this
    only
    in
    forum
    reply
    is
    it
    cool
    lol
    .
    .
    .
    // Previously known as Blind Faith or Pr⊕phet
    // Sign up to Greenman Gaming and get $2 FREE in-store credit.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet View Post
    i
    see
    we
    are
    not
    allowed
    to
    have
    wall
    text
    like
    this
    only
    in
    forum
    reply
    is
    it
    cool
    lol
    .
    .
    .
    lol mine should be fine i think

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •