Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Confusing endings?? *potential spoilers*

Default Confusing endings?? *potential spoilers*

I want to know which game endings did not make sense to you and what about it did not make sense?

My first will have to be Assassins Creed Brotherhood. What the hell was Juno talking about and why did she stab Lucy?
    Last edited by Dan; 03-10-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: edited title

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I want to know which game endings did not make sense to you and what about it did not make sense?

My first will have to be Assassins Creed Brotherhood. What the hell was Juno talking about and why did she stab Lucy?
    Talking about Assassin's Creed, AC1 probably has the most lackluster ending for a good game. It was so loose, making it feel like it's halfway into the story and you have to play AC2 to find out the rest. They should have put a logical resolution at the ending, even though the next game would continue the story. I was able to overlook it though, because it was such a great game.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

Black ops anyone?

And it wasn't just the ending.
    The whole single player didn't really make any sense.

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

Quake 4 had such a cliffhanger ending. pity we won't see what happens

Black Ops for me. Online was awesome so when i decided to finish Campaign i didn't know what the hell was going on in the story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Satarial View Post
    Black ops anyone?

And it wasn't just the ending.
    The whole single player didn't really make any sense.
    Oh yeah..I forgot about Black ops. Was that Russian guy real, or his imagination?

6th circle of Hell (I think that's boredom)

Hmmmm I'd def have to go with AC 1's ending .-. Well before AC 2 came. And then Brotherhood also leaves one with so many questions. Hopefully Revelations ties things up and doesn't leave us hanging with our arses in the air

Revelations is gonna have a confusing ending and AC 3 will tie that up (If AC 3 is next). No one wants to play a game they don't understand, so they'll have to buy the next entry in the series. Ubisoft's marketing and developing team are geniuses!!

Guys, please put warnings before posting potential spoilers

6th circle of Hell (I think that's boredom)

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Revelations is gonna have a confusing ending and AC 3 will tie that up (If AC 3 is next). No one wants to play a game they don't understand, so they'll have to buy the next entry in the series. Ubisoft's marketing and developing team are geniuses!!
    And valid point. And AC3 seems to be the next in line. But as long as it ties up the ending for Brotherhood I'm pretty happy the wait for the 3rd installment of a well written franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Guys, please put warnings before posting potential spoilers
    Lulz, my bad. Though I didn't give anything away ^_^ But then again it makes you want to see what happens at the end :-P