Page 623 of 773 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 621 622 623 624 625 633 673 723 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 7730

Thread: Battlefield 3

MASS with certain weapon combos is OP. Another thing EA and DICE broke. Its like cheating. Will be Giving up BF 3 soon for other games.

I feel your guy's pain. I seem to die a lot more lately, still trying to figure out whether its just me playing more fail but I swear sometimes I can pomp an entire clip at close range with my crosshair on the guy's neck/head and still lose. And don't get me started on that RPK, that thing got buffed insanely. Anyways, if things don't improve with the next patch I'm considering dropping BF3. How can someone try play competitively when the game gets broken this badly, and some people seem unaffected. Must stop ranting >_<

Whats this giving up because of cheaters and hackers?

"What's with the poop face?"

No no I just leave the server if there's one. There's enough servers around for hackers not to be a worry. It's the frikken suppression and skew barrels on the rifles that is rage material.

Hackers can't really hide. They will be banned one by one.

Unless you suck on EA's lift nipple then you wil never get banned.

A lie in itself, I wouldn't worry about it at all. That whole thing with you know who is void anyways.

Hackers=Ban

These rumors and stories you hear or see, don't pay any attention to them unless you have the facts from the CORRECT entities.

Well we can get Prokill here to show you the email he received from EA?

on a side note, my ADSL line went tits-up on saterday mid-day so i called MWEB and logged the faulty, i settled back for the long wait from telkom to fix me up , but surprise surprise, i get a early wake up call from my hung-over slumber with a telkom techie at my front door at 9AM on Sunday....THE NEXT DAY!!

i was pissed that someone was ringing my intercom but was then extremely happy to see the Telkom dude, was very impressed, never thought i would say this, but Well Done Telkom!!

funny thing now is now i'm getting normal download but 0.40 Upload on a 1 meg line, normally it would be 0.2 at most, yes it's a small difference but i like to think of it as "sorry for the inconveince" present from Telkom

but holy cow that Mass is crazy, i reckon most of my deaths from the Battlelog i posted eariler was from the Mass, seriously, it requires zero aiming, and the range WTF!!! was getting 1-shotted from 30-40 m away!