Page 672 of 773 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 722 772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7730

Thread: Battlefield 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kurike View Post
    lol went ninja last night on a TDM server 4v4 , was fun, but holy cow, knifing on Caspian Border TDM is difficult haha
    Yet you "Ninja Stab Motherfcker!'ed" me a lot ekse. Then again, I was vrek annie slaap

I love being accused of hacks, makes realize that people think my regular skill is as good as a hack

Being killed by a camper feels like theft. Especially he who camps on a spot, gets killed, and camps there again. That! That .. Irratates me.

I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!

Quote Originally Posted by [H]agan View Post
    Being killed by a camper feels like theft. Especially he who camps on a spot, gets killed, and camps there again. That! That .. Irratates me.
    Put a piece of c4 where he camps once you killed him.he won't camp there again once he gets blown sky high.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later

I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!

I give up,BF3 keeps locking up for no reason.cpu temp is around 47-50Celsius when the lockup happens.nothing is overheating and there aren't any drivers that are crashing but BF3 just decides to randomly freeze.

I don't feel like buying a soundcard just to fix something that worked fine before the previous patch.

i'll be installing StarCraft 2 again.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later

Quote Originally Posted by DCBloodHound View Post
    Put a piece of c4 where he camps once you killed him.he won't camp there again once he gets blown sky high.
    I'll keep that in mind..

Battlelog seems so buggy. And this (what I'm about to mention) happens often. I click on the |> to enter into a short queue, battlelog decides to take me out of the queue, and pretend as if I've clicked nothing, then, when I re-click the |>, the queue's twice, if not thrice as long

The thing that should not be Tsar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [H]agan View Post
    Battlelog seems so buggy. And this (what I'm about to mention) happens often. I click on the |> to enter into a short queue, battlelog decides to take me out of the queue, and pretend as if I've clicked nothing, then, when I re-click the |>, the queue's twice, if not thrice as long
    I have had no problems whats so ever. What browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
    I have had no problems whats so ever. What browser are you using?
    I use Firefox

I've noticed .. I get a greater kill count using a sniper rifle than an automatic rifle. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm more like to kill someone using the M98B (no scope), than what I am using a M416 for example