Page 1 of 773 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3

Cool Battlefield 3

EA has started manufacturing the discs, in other words, the title Battlefield 3 has gone gold.
    And on that bomb shell, there will be a day 1 patch (http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/commo-ros...day-one-patch/) that will add the Commo Rose etc.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Submit a name for a control point in Gulf of Oman map, get a chance to get the name included in the Back to Karkand expansion pack, and your name inside the credits : Read more...

I wonder if the patch will be integrated into the Origin download version of the game, that would make the most sense since part of the reason for Origin's existence is so they can get patches out to the users quicker.

Also I'm glad to see a BF3 thread started, now maybe we can let the beta close down.

http://www.phoenix-tech.net/SA/razer...ing-mouse.html

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMol View Post
    I wonder if the patch will be integrated into the Origin download version of the game, that would make the most sense since part of the reason for Origin's existence is so they can get patches out to the users quicker.

Also I'm glad to see a BF3 thread started, now maybe we can let the beta close down.
    Glad to oblige DarthMol. I don't see why not. I think Origin pre-orders can start downloading today or in the next few days to be ready for day 1. Be nice to include into Patch #1.
    GOD's NOT DEAD
    Genesis Mining code for discount SkRX43 | Hashflare.io code for discount 13C8CD09

Can't wait!

But i assume local servers will only be live on the 28th?

Will LAN/use international til then Just have to endure the increased hitreg frustration
    "multiplatform"... the word that ruins games for PC gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet
    "How boss is this ?" what kinda slang is that

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSWNT View Post
    Can't wait!

Will LAN/use international til then Just have to endure the increased hitreg frustration
    There is a singleplayer campaign..lol

True... but that's usually only a few hours long... I am going to be on VAC so got plenty of time.
    "multiplatform"... the word that ruins games for PC gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr⊕phet
    "How boss is this ?" what kinda slang is that

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSWNT View Post
    Can't wait!

How did you get a copy to work before the 28th? :O Origin has region locked our BF3 till then...

Keep in mind as well that DICE has confirmed a day-1 patch which will be approx 167mb.
    http://battlefieldo.com/xbox-hd-pack...patch-details/

167mb's I can deal with that

Last edited by Glordit; 21-10-2011 at 09:37 PM.

We have Launched our first Test Retail Server and all is confirmed working
    More updates to follow

"The Only Blood Type that matters is .... Red" Zombie Proverb

The BF soundtrack in that SP launch trailer sounds freakin epic