Page 773 of 773 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 7730

Thread: Battlefield 3

  1. #7721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBloodHound View Post
    You sure we are talking about the same Izzy?

    I know 2 Izzy's from BF3 SA and one is average while the other is dodgy.

    One is Izzy ZA ,nothing dodgy.And the Other is Izzy fm which is dodgy.
    Lol! That must have been the Izzy I though of initially then, the "not-dodgy" one . Dammit, why can't people have their own nicknames!

  2. #7722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBloodHound View Post
    Dang,it's such a pain knowing you can afford premium but have no way of paying for it unless i go and sight up for a card that allows online purchasing.

    Curse the premium players and their 20 credit cards.
    SMART account with FNB works the same as a visa card. i use mine for paypal and CC payments all the time

  3. #7723

  4. #7724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panthis View Post
    SMART account with FNB works the same as a visa card. i use mine for paypal and CC payments all the time
    Jip I also pay with my Debit card

    @ Rambo I lol'd at that pic.....

  5. #7725
    Dakka Dakka DCWarhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!
    Posts
    3,711

    Default

    I'll try buying Premium again when i get home.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later

  6. #7726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4C3 View Post
    Jip I also pay with my Debit card

    @ Rambo I lol'd at that pic.....
    i dont know if i would want to pinch those cheeks... my hand may get eaten O_o

  7. #7727
    Dakka Dakka DCWarhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!
    Posts
    3,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by to0kenZA View Post
    Last edited by DCWarhound; 13-06-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later

  8. #7728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBloodHound View Post
    You sure we are talking about the same Izzy?

    I know 2 Izzy's from BF3 SA and one is average while the other is dodgy.

    One is Izzy ZA ,nothing dodgy.And the Other is Izzy fm which is dodgy.

    Im sure Izzy that i knew changed his nick to Izzyfm . His real name is Jamie . He is good and good read a game well but he had some good scope reflex shots but not consitantly. IF this oke i constantly running over good players, Then maybe worry. But he was playing for UBS in premier. So he is no monkey.

  9. #7729
    Dakka Dakka DCWarhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    I'm the 'who' when you ask 'who's there?'!!
    Posts
    3,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Im sure Izzy that i knew changed his nick to Izzyfm . His real name is Jamie . He is good and good read a game well but he had some good scope reflex shots but not consitantly. IF this oke i constantly running over good players, Then maybe worry. But he was playing for UBS in premier. So he is no monkey.
    If you say so,i haven't encountered him in infantry play but the fact that he usually has his tank cannon looking right at me when i come over a hill to flank is a bit weird.
    Connection to reality could not be established,please try again later

  10. #7730

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    Much like we sometimes have to do with the Thread Killer discussions, I've had to close this Battlefield 3 discussion thread to keep the forum database running smoothly.

    The new discussion thread can be found here: Battlefield 3 PC discussion thread MK II

    Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •