Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Zaps Online - Specials, Promotions, Support

Default Zaps Online - Specials, Promotions, Support

In this thread the official Zaps Online representative on MyGaming - MooDy - will be posting updates on the company's specials and sales promotions, and addressing any issues customers may have.

Please direct all customer service complaints to MooDy via Private Message. This thread is for Specials, Promotions, Support and isn't intended to contain lengthy back and forth customer service discussions.

Zaps Online contact details:

TEL: 011 789 8105 / 011 024 0405 / 011 024 2504

FAX: 088 011 781 4230 ( please use all the numbers )

EMAIL: (sales) [email protected]
    (admin / Payments) [email protected]

Postal Address: ZAPS , PO box 23795 , Randburg West , 2167

Business Hours:

Mon – Fri: 09h00 – 17h30

Sat: 09h30 – 14h00

Retail shop is situated in the Brightwater Commons (Old Randburg Waterfront), Republic Rd , Randburg and is a collection point for online orders. Retail shops prices differ from the online prices. Not all products are kept in stock. Admin can only be done during the hours above but collections can be made during the hours below.

The Retail Store is open for sales:

Mon – Fri: 09h00 – 18h00

Sat: 09h30 – 17h00

Sun: 10h00 - 14h00

On all public Holidays, Zaps will close at 2pm . Zaps will also close at 2pm on the 24th Dec and will be closed on the 25 & 26 Dec, as well as Jan 1st.

I'm sure feedback is welcome, but please refrain from engaging in lengthy off-topic conversations.

Happy shopping

MyGaming is not affiliated with Zaps

MooDy, I sent an e-mail to [email protected] on the 19th but haven't received a reply yet. Is that e-mail still in use?

It's the one listed on this page: http://www.zapsgaming.co.za/content/7-contacts

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    MooDy, I sent an e-mail to [email protected] on the 19th but haven't received a reply yet. Is that e-mail still in use?

It's the one listed on this page: http://www.zapsgaming.co.za/content/7-contacts
    Hey S - yes thats Boni's email address and is still current - shes off today - its her birthday!! - so was there anything I could help you with?

Quote Originally Posted by MooDy View Post
    Hey S - yes thats Boni's email address and is still current - shes off today - its her birthday!! - so was there anything I could help you with?
    Cool. Tell her some random guy at MyGaming says happy birthday.

I'll wait for her to reply. It's nothing serious, was just inquiring over when Fritz 13 will be available in South Africa since it was already released overseas. So I don't know if I should wait or buy a download version.

On our site it says Nov - no actual release date though http://www.zapsgaming.co.za/games-pc...-chess-13.html - I will ask her to check for actual date for you on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I'll wait for her to reply. It's nothing serious, was just inquiring over when Fritz 13 will be available in South Africa since it was already released overseas. So I don't know if I should wait or buy a download version.
    Fritz has a local eta of the 18th of November

Zaps Online official representative boni's Avatar

Check out the awesome new underwear we have received.
    Last edited by boni; 24-10-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boni View Post
    Check out the awesome new underwear we have received.
    lol! Gotta get me a pair of those
    "My friend told me the other day that I was delusional. I almost fell off my Unicorn."

Zaps Online official representative boni's Avatar

@Grimspoon lol they are awesome right. if you want to buy a pair: http://www.zapsgaming.co.za/awesome/...er-briefs.html