Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OneSmallSeed Selected Creatives

Default OneSmallSeed Selected Creatives

I thought I would share with you guys that I was just chosen as a “Selected Creative” by OneSmallSeed Magazine.
    For those that don’t know, OneSmallSeed is a locally produced, international Design Magazine.
    I am one of 10 Selected Creative’s, which will see the top three getting published in the magazine in the next issue.
    This contest is held once a year and I was selected out of over 5400 hopefuls.

I am beyond EXCITED right now, I have been putting a lot of energy into the series that got me the spot
    And it is great to receive some more recognition.

Some of you may not be aware of the pieces I am talking about, so have a look below:

You can see the other selected creative’s here: http://www.onesmallseed.net/page/selected-creatives and also check out the mini mag they produced for me.
    And yea thanks for sharing in this with me and if you like my pieces please can you vote for me at the bottom of the page

Thanks
    Abe

Voted, good luck man!
    Also a warning, some have boobies! xD
    "Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrokrypto View Post
    Voted, good luck man!
    Also a warning, some have boobies! xD
    Why the heck didnt someone say this earlier

Was a tough one, voted for you and the guy with the boobs and cars blowing up.

Good luck

Eastern Cape, about 70meters from the ocean

mad skills oke!! I voted for ya, going to drop your name on FB too, its serriaaas good stuff. whats up with you CT okes hey? must be the mountain

Thanks Guys Yea its tough going up against that much boobage

Congrats Abe, I Submitted my vote!

In all honesty I don't agree with the "vote for your friends" thing. My girlfriend is a published illustrator and they wanted to feature her in one small seed. After they asked her to illustrate a couple more things, they told her that she has to submit it and friends have to vote for it to be featured. I find the mechanic flawed.
    -

-

Quote Originally Posted by Terak View Post
    Congrats Abe, I Submitted my vote!

In all honesty I don't agree with the "vote for your friends" thing. My girlfriend is a published illustrator and they wanted to feature her in one small seed. After they asked her to illustrate a couple more things, they told her that she has to submit it and friends have to vote for it to be featured. I find the mechanic flawed.
    I agree with you 100% thats why I said that I wanted you to vote if you liked my pieces.
    I have worked damn hard on this over the last few months and I want to deserve to win not win through my friends voting for me,
    or in the case of mnay of the other artist, because I have boobs in my work.

Voted, Your work deserves it in comparison to the other submissions ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Abev View Post
    I agree with you 100% thats why I said that I wanted you to vote if you liked my pieces.
    I have worked damn hard on this over the last few months and I want to deserve to win not win through my friends voting for me,
    or in the case of mnay of the other artist, because I have boobs in my work.
    No problem man, I understand 100%. I just find it such bs, she's been published not only in local (migrate) but international magazines for work she has done (slanted, typographic german mag), and they still want to make it a "popularity" contest by getting the most votes? Total BS...
    -

-

Voted! Good luck dude.

Your submission really stands out among the others.