Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So Bieber is a Daddy... maybe...

Default So Bieber is a Daddy... maybe...

I'm not one to follow all this kinda crap but thought this was kinda odd. When one is banging Ms. Gomez, who I consider quite smexy, why would he go knock up this one?

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2424...-s-alleged.htm

Funny story... also... another funny story:
    ||Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz||RampageIII Formula||Nvidia GTX560Ti||12GB DDR3 HyperX||Raidmax RX-730SS||Coolermaster Scout||

hahahaha! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Zomosa View Post
    hahahaha! Brilliant!
    :P yep. Nerd humour FTW.
    ||Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz||RampageIII Formula||Nvidia GTX560Ti||12GB DDR3 HyperX||Raidmax RX-730SS||Coolermaster Scout||

Wow that is a funny comic! Oh and what was the other news you were talking about? I just can't find the energy to read any of it.
    Please keep all extremities tucked in...

Ag. Don't care about the news. To summarise:
    According to this girl, Justin Bieber knocked her up and she kept the baby and now she is trying to sue him. Although, she was 19 at the time, and he was 16 which would make it statuatory rape in america on her part. But whatever. I really couldn't care less. Just made this thread to help me to my 10 posts before I run out of time and need to study again Shamefull, I know. but I haven't been able to enter for a couple of weeks with exams raping me of my free time.

ON the bright side, A good comic was posted.

Justin Bieber could not have possibly fathered a child. I'm 91.74% sure you need testicles to do that.

HEYOOO!

:P

Yeater says she "stole" Bieber's virginity and the sexual encounter lasted only 30 seconds
    Best part of the whole article. hahahaha

And wonderful nerd humour I might add! (in reference to the comic)

I'm sorry, I don't even like Bieber, but this story reeks of hogwash. I think that girl is talking shit just to get some attention on herself. It sounds like your typical tabloid shit.