Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want one :)

I want one...

NAOW!!! GIMME!!! DAMN YOU!!! GIVE IT NAOW!!!

Would love one also, wonder how much it will cost.

Ichigo Ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Would love one also, wonder how much it will cost.
    Expect expensive to be the word. "i'm broke" - Enjoy watching other people enjoy the future.

Does seem cool though.
    "We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe."

Designed by Italian company Blue Sky. "I'm Watch" is the first "smartwatch" based on the Android system, a custom version of Android 1.6. The watch runs on the Freescare i.MX233 processor, packs a 1.54″ capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 200 x 200 pixels and fitted with 4GB of built in storage, 64MB of RAM. Its 450mAh Li-Po battery will provide about three hours on speakerphone use or up two days in standby. It also packs in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, but has not WiFi. It is available to preorder for €300 and shipping will commence on the 30th January 2012.

how the crap do you type on that thing lol! like those old nokia 8210 phones :P looks awesome though!

Quote Originally Posted by postal View Post
    Give it a GPS to track route, pace, distance, etc and a heart-rate monitor using kinetic motion to charge the battery and I'm sold.

Until then it just seems too gimmicky. I mean... who wears a watch these days? I use my phone for everything--a sort of modern-day pocket-watch, if you will.

But as a sophisticated exercise device? Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    Give it a GPS to track route, pace, distance, etc and a heart-rate monitor using kinetic motion to charge the battery and I'm sold.

Until then it just seems too gimmicky. I mean... who wears a watch these days? I use my phone for everything--a sort of modern-day pocket-watch, if you will.

But as a sophisticated exercise device? Brilliant.
    Kinetic battery would make this thing so friggin awesome that I would have to hijack a truck with some frie... oh wait... that's already been done huh?
    Hmmm...

Still, its already a mass-awesome toy as is; If it had kinetic charging it would be absolutely epic!

MyGaming Comp Authoritah sycogrim's Avatar

http://www.imshop.it/

It's 10K for the one that I want
    All it takes is ONE BAD DAY tO ReDuCe the SaNesT Man Alive To LuNaCy. That's How Far The World Is From Where I am. JUST ONE BAD DAY

Blog Entries . YouTube Channel and Playlists

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox
    I'm gonna tolerate and love...........THE SHIT OUTTA YOU
    Shadowfox's response to me in my failed attempts to annoy him