Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyrim Thread

I think it's amazing. Played it for 12 hours yesterday. Having so much fun with it. Also, the Shouts are actually implemented awesomely. I thought they might be a bit silly, but they're so much fun to use.

I'll post a pic of my char a bit later, but I'm play a Dark Elf Ranger, light armor, bows, swords and a bit of destruction magic on the side. It's fun as hell, but the dragons eat me for lunch. Light armor is suitably weak in this game. Even encountering a few bandits can prove fatal if I'm not careful.
    Last edited by Graal; 12-11-2011 at 08:45 AM.

was at work all day yesterday and am at work again today until 12... then cruising at warp factor 10 to BT games to pick mine up... PRE ORDER FTW!!!!!

Btw, Skyrim mods: skyrimnexus.com/
    There are quite a few out already monety.
    Last edited by Hraffnir; 05-09-2012 at 11:06 AM.

I am thinking of picking up this game later on. Not 100% convinced to buy it as I wasn't that much into Oblivion but this one will hopefully be more in line with what I want.
    contact me if you are in Cape Town and looking for PC Hardware at very competitive pricing. We also do web and graphic design.

So damn good. I'll post picture of char later today.

--
    "You think things have to be possible? They have to be true!" - Philip Pullman

Quote Originally Posted by Hraffnir View Post
    Btw, Skyrim mods: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/
    There are quite a few out already.
    Wow the game only been out for a day and theres 25+ mods there. I think I might check out some later

Quote Originally Posted by Graal View Post
    I think it's amazing. Played it for 12 hours yesterday. Having so much fun with it. Also, the Shouts are actually implemented awesomely. I thought they might be a bit silly, but they're so much fun to use.

I'll post a pic of my char a bit later, but I'm play a Dark Elf Ranger, light armor, bows, swords and a bit of destruction magic on the side. It's fun as hell, but the dragons eat me for lunch. Light armor is suitably weak in this game. Even encountering a few bandits can prove fatal if I'm not careful.
    I know what you mean. I am jamming as a wood elf ranger/thief with a bow and sword, and the dragons chomp you up. Even the bandits are quite difficult to contend with.
    Last edited by Hound_Doggie; 12-11-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Awesome, awesome game. Put in 13 hours yesterday and I'll do at least another 4 - 6 after work tonight. I think I finally found the game that I will spend more time with than Oblivion. Took down 2 random encounter dragons so far. Playing as a Nord Warrior with a bit destruction magic for when my stamina runs out. Just exploring the world is the best thing ever, can't wait to see what I discover next.

PS. Lycanthropy is awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyGaming Android App

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Got halfway through the intro when my new tv arrived. Setting up now then I play.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

‚Äč