Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest game you've owned

Default Weirdest game you've owned

So what odd game do you reckon you could well be unique in owning. Here on this forum at least

Mine is Australian Rugby League '96

Odd playing Aussie Rugby League clubs with a loud Australian guy popping up after every try, thumping tackle or long run with him mouthing off some Aussie slang

Very addictive game actually. Without the Aussie obviously
    Last edited by Alan; 30-07-2009 at 07:21 PM.

The Legendary Troll Hunter OmegaFenix's Avatar

Teraforma (I think its called) - Really old dos shooter type game.
    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

‚Äč

Anachronox. Such an awesome game yet I know of very few people that have played it.

A game that I bought when I was very young is Castle of Dr Brain. Finished it in a day and was so disappointed that I wasted my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Anachronox. Such an awesome game yet I know of very few people that have played it.

A game that I bought when I was very young is Castle of Dr Brain. Finished it in a day and was so disappointed that I wasted my money.
    yes i totally agree, it was a good game
    uhm weirdest game, Montezuma's Revenge. That's as far back as i can recall :P

Loved Anachronox! Hated its bugs.

Another weird game I played way back was Omikron: The Nomad Soul. It featured some David Bowie music and an ingame representation. Was a crazy mix of genres, but was also pretty enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by tehNihilist View Post
    Another weird game I played way back was Omikron: The Nomad Soul. It featured some David Bowie music and an ingame representation. Was a crazy mix of genres, but was also pretty enjoyable.
    Yeah I recall it getting very high ratings.

Wasn't that one of the last games to use "Sprite" gfx? Or am i getting myself totally confused here? :/

isn't that the same as the "game" Singles?

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    isn't that the same as the "game" Singles?
    I dunno all i knw is you have to chat girls up and use them to move up into the world its kinda like a sexy version of simcity combined with the sims etc. it has cool mini games like playing with Boooooooobies etc. and your first job is in a shoestore where you have to meet chicks and persuade them to go out with you